[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EVERY DOMAIN THATS WORTH SHIT IS ALREADY TAKEN REEEEEE-

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1483755803445.jpg (8KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
1483755803445.jpg
8KB, 400x343px
EVERY DOMAIN THATS WORTH SHIT IS ALREADY TAKEN
REEEEEE-
>>
>>1804661

try r9k
>>
why not just buy things that aren't .com
>>
>>1804894
Becouse I'm trying to run a business and not a side hustle.
>>
>>1804661
welcome to like 2005
>>
In 10 years every future business will be using domains that don't have .com

There just isn't enough domains around for .com already.
>>
>>1805325
false
>>
And yet successful new online businesses open up every day.

"YouTube" - what does that even mean? "Amazon" - oh yeah, I love the river! "Facebook" - lol, was that named by a retard? "4chan" - 4 what now?

Notice a trend? Successful web businesses *make* their nonsensical (but unique) name a brand. They're not called "videostreaming.com", "weshipeverything.com", "socialnetwork.com" or "trolls-are-us.org".

Stupid frog poster. You don't need a domain that's "worth shit". Instead you're supposed to take a domain worth nothing and *make it* worth shit!
>>
>>1805331
true
>>
>>1805357
false
>>
>>1805361
true
>>
>>1805405
false
>>
>>1805407
i win the argument
>>
>>1805408
false
>>
i own milf.net
anybody want buy
>>
>>1805411
How much?
>>
>>1805410
true
>>
>>1804661
You can contact the owner and offer to buy the domain

>>1804894
bad idea for pretty much any site ever

4chan got away with it because it's back woods gay beat up club that you aren't really supposed to talk about anyway.
>>
>>1805414
False
>>
>>1805325

Incorrect. There's a LOT of possible names out there.

When I started my business the one I wanted was taken, but I added my state's abbreviation to the end and got the name.

Example:
> www.steaksdelivered.com is taken
> so you pick www.nysteaksdelivered.com
>>
>>1805436
true
>>
>>1805441
10 years is a lot of time my man, soon those will be taken as well.
>>
>>1805353
true
>>
Who cares? You buy the keywords you want, mention them in your ads that's how you get high search engine ranking that's how customers find you. Who gives a fuck about domain names? 2005 called and said stop being a faggot
>>
File: bitcoin.jpg (47KB, 586x479px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin.jpg
47KB, 586x479px
>>1804661

He will not divide us lost me $25

>domain
>private info
>hosting
planned on shilling shirts on HWNDU.com

it was over before it began :/
>>
>>1806389alber
Isn't he back at it in albuquerque? At least that's what /pol/ says.
>>
You faggots understand that you can make huge traffic just from the name itself? I can name my company "name.it" or "name.digital" but people want .com

Its better to have shity name with .com domain than a good name with .info domain.

Imagine Apple had Apple.net... jesus...
>>
>>1806389
>DINDU.com
Donald
Is
Not
Dividing
Us

Make it a meme, /pol/.
>>
>>1806432
>dindu.com
You're a bloody genius
>>
>>1804661
I bought my business venture domains and was able to cop the domain extension of it to make the url a whole word in like 10 minutes. Wanna know how? Because I had creativity and made my domain name something that is unique and stylish. I think its good you fucks have to work harder for your business domains.

I have a video website I want to make and I havent even copped the domain yet. And I know it is secure cause it is two simple words people wouldnt even think that would go together.
>>
>>1806463
HowToGetRich.com
>>
File: IMG_6185.jpg (115KB, 750x1133px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6185.jpg
115KB, 750x1133px
>>1806432
>>1806463
>>
My boss got into the domain name buying business around the dot com bubble. He owns around 800 now and sells about two or three every year. He used to have more, but stopped paying you the useless ones with the dumb domain extensions like .us or .biz or .info. It was a poor investment.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.