[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cont. I know you're here my fellow businessmen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: youtewb.jpg (31KB, 826x98px) Image search: [Google]
youtewb.jpg
31KB, 826x98px
Cont. I know you're here my fellow businessmen
>>
>>1803396
here I forgot to save the text, so I'll have to write it up again.
>>
http://pastebin.com/qNVFByws

if its as lucrative as you say, then its achievable but you have to be willing to put it all aside. Keep private about it as well, the accounts are going anywhere. More people you tell the more chances of the finding where the hole was and who was effected.
>>
wait update put the wrong link for one of the websites

http://pastebin.com/0dhEZdW7
>>
What?
>>
>>1803396
Trying to understand this currently

>Create a bank account separate from yourself
>connect paypal to that account
>transfer $ to the bank which will appear as funds in paypal
>use those funds to buy OMC
>exchange those OMC for BTC and send them to the wallet/purse
>sell those bitcoins to myself on localbtc
>don't pay for them but say I did
>collect BTC at home
>sell BTC

Is this poofing coins out of thin air or laundering them?
>>
>>1803726
>acquire btc by buying omc as a false entity from this company who I pay via paypal with funds from a bank account I'm not tied to
>convert omc to btc
>sell those btc as a psuedoseller to myself
>bitcoins move
>I don't really pay for them
>have the bitcoins ready to sell
What I don't get is how this is a gain. I buy coins and sell them to myself? It's a dead transaction.

>Account A - false
>Account B - personal
>buy omc, get btc, send them to account A
>sell them to Account B - btc transfers and no actual money paid
>account A no has no coins and I have coins in my personal
But I still bought the coins initially
>>
>>1803396
Nah bruh it is just a Pyramid.
>>
>>1803618
Definitely laundering
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.