[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Games to gold farm in?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 14872337835951160264276.jpg (955KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
14872337835951160264276.jpg
955KB, 2560x1536px
Are there any games to gold farm in that you can make a decent amount of money on in 2017?
>>
>>1801732
>buy gold for ESO
>use gold to flip items, especially gold-ranked materials like wax or tempering alloys
>sell gold to mmogah

You can make insane money if you're willing to do it all day. Also, I've bought from mmogah a couple times. Never sold to them though.
>>
>>1801732
WoW used to be good, gave up when the chinks nuked gold prices
still have several pcs from those days that all paid for themselves
>>
Why did the real money auction house end for d3?
>>
>>1801742

Nice. Where do you originally buy the gold and what method do you use to flip?
>>
>>1802999
>>
File: FB_IMG_1487273140131.jpg (67KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1487273140131.jpg
67KB, 800x600px
>>1802999
>>1802999
Sure as fuck was anon. I was set to make millions and WoW kept fucking me. I broke the auction house of 12 million people like 3 times and sadly, ruined the twink enchants.

It was all me.

And i quit because of it.

Truly sorry...

>buy greater magic essence for like 25 silver from ah
>buy wood from vender
>make and auto sell 4 trillion greater magic wands
>make as much as chinese gold farmer at level 1

>find green item at kevel max 70 that can di and make double profits in the enchant mats
>make and blow up greens for a week
>buy rediculously ezpensive enchants for low level gey items
>have level one fire dagger and 500hp
>rent gear to trusted friends or hold colatteral for weekly power level gear rentals
>twinks get nerfed.
>mfw

>sell 1 strange dust at 1g oer when is worth 1 silver per. List over 6 pages of auctions.
>u buy from me.

Etc...

If i could just figure it out in real life 1 time thom.

Smh.

Pic related. Getting a +spellpower enchant on a level 1 grey item wearing some of the most expensive cloth gear in the game u can buy because.

Wanna look cool...
>>
>>1803044
Buy it from mmogah (with an ''h'' - some chinks are scamming on mmoga), then flip Wax, Tempers, and Rosin.

Go to Rawl'kha and zone chat that you wanna buy it in bulk at x amount each. EZ munny
>>
DONT LINK WOW I DONT WANNA GO BACK

DO NOT DO IT

I DO NOT LIKE
>>
>>1803939

Thanks anon, I'm about to install ESO and learn more about this. I'm assuming lots of players have extra wax/tempers/rosin that they'll be able to sell in bulk for me to flip later? My plan is once I have the items to stay in Rawl'kha and try to sell/flip them.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.