[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it unethical to cheat a STEM major class for an A if the exam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

Is it unethical to cheat a STEM major class for an A if the exam answers just so happened to fall on my lap?
>>
>>1800800

Unethical, no. You are paying a shit load of money for the privilege of taking that exam so exploit the system in any way you can.

Inadvisable, yes. If you want to pursue a career in this field, try your hardest and do the exam yourself. Any shortcomings are the areas you need to work harder.
>>
>>1800813
I thought about both

The thing is, it's a class not required by my major but tangentially related, I'm an engineering major and this class is usually required by a couple of other types of engineering

It's a bit of a first year class so my future classes won't require it known anyway
>>
Theres this saying: If you're not cheating you're not even trying

just dont get caught
>>
>>1800800
>ethics
do what it takes to get ahead faggot
>>
>>1800800
Do whatever is in your power to perform as well as possible, short term and long term. Risk of getting caught should be calculated into this, so should the lack of knowledge you have if you don't study

Do both, cheat but study hard so you know it anyway. Just consider what happens if you get caught too
>>
>>1800800
All of the foreign students are cheating my bro. I dated an Indian girl for a while and a few exams and project solutions found their way into my hands.

To answer your question yes, it's unethical, and besides you should learn the material. But desperate times sometimes call for desperate measures, just don't do it regularly.
>>
>>1800800
Are you really such a dumb nigger that you can't manage your time and study? I don't ever cheat because I don't have to, I actually like learning about things in my major. If you don't like your classes, maybe you should change majors because your career is just going to be hell for you if you don't truly love your field.

And what the fuck does this have to do with business and finance?
>>
>>1800800
I don't cheat despite attending a top 5 undergrad school in my field (math) and I still get straight A's... you're just a dumb faggot
>>
How the fuck is this /biz/ related?

>>>>>/out/
>>
>>1801059
>the the only jobs I love would render me dirt poor, even if I get some work

Wanting to be an actor is suffering. I'll just keep applying to auditions and work my part-time job and living in my shitty apartment. Fuck college.
>>
>>1801059
What's your major?
>>
Cheat anyway you can. Your better off not wasting brain cells on 90% of what's in your major, never mind those shit 'electives' they make you take.
>>
>>1801070
>Get's A's in a US Undergrad university
>Feels smug
You know about grade inflation, right? Well done achieving actual C's
>>
>>1801110
>>1800977
>>1800970
>>1800966
>>1800958
>>1800813
Thanks, guys
>>
>>1801101
Actuarial Science
>>
>>1800800
Cheating is fine but don't rely on it. The answers you got could be wrong or out of order or whatever. Study and use the cheating as a backup.
>>
I cheated on almost every exam through my engineering degree
>>
>>1800800

Unethical? Yes, you technically are devaluing your degree by cheating.

Something that actually hurts anyone? No not really, plenty of people who cheat, cajole, manipulate, and otherwise do not succeed honestly get ahead, so I mean why the fuck not? Even if you're a moron if you can't pass the test on your own merits, lots of other fuckers have done the same thing.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.