[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm at college trying to promote my business

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

I'm currently down here and I am in fucking fear of actually talking to these people. I want to be a business man and I want to succeed but I am so fucking scared. Idk why but I am, I thought I prepared myself for this but Im so damn scared. I have butterflies in my stomach.

Can anyone please give me encouragement.
>>
Get your shit together OP. If you don't make any move, your business is going to be absolute shit and you'll have wasted your time and money.
>>
>>1800431
you need to get over your fears. You legit have nothing to lose. You also need to stop giving a single fuck about what people think.
>>
>>1800431
search Mel Robbins on youtube
>>
>>1800431
Fear is good... fear makes you better than the others because you prepare more, want it more, and care for what you are doing more than the rest... People who have been there can see the fear/ passion for success that they once felt and usually will invest in that person because of their pure emotional willingness to succeed... Use that fear to fuel your success and ambition to attract others who share the same fate!
>>
>>1800431
>>
>>1800431

What are you afraid of?

I own a business and it's nothing to worry about. Especially with employees.

It's the customers where I have the problems.
>>
>>1800431

https://youtu.be/Q4PE2hSqVnk

No coffee for you, Lavene
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.