[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else is tired with winning?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: chav7.jpg (22KB, 320x233px) Image search: [Google]
chav7.jpg
22KB, 320x233px
Im tired of winning.

I have worked a solid 3 1/2 years - 4 1/2 years of my life and accumulated over 500,000 mostly from capital gains.

How do I quit the family business of investing, and run off to a nice asian island and fuck 18-22 year old women for the rest of my life?
>>
>>1800265
You might be tired of it now, but eventually you'll get the old itch to want to come back and win again.
>>
why don't you share the wealth of information on making money with capital gains if you want to be a good samaritan. life is not all about yellow fever and doing cocaine.
>>
>>1800310
really...
I had come to the conclusion drugs, food and bitches was the right answer to everything
>>
Building wealth is boring. It's just the same shit day after day, like waiting for a pot to boil.

Monitor your expenses, wait to do the right moves, keep shoveling money out the door into the investments, that's it.
>>
>>1800310
>share the wealth of information on making money
Fuck this.

OP, just tell me. Fuck everyone else.
>>
>>1800440

"Building wealth is boring. It's just the same shit day after day, like waiting for a pot to boil.

Monitor your expenses, wait to do the right moves, keep shoveling money out the door into the investments, that's it."

Best way to put it.
>>
How much capital did you start with?
>>
>>1800972
100k or 66k, whichever sounds better.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.