[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw can't get pre qualified for a mortgage without showing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: wojak inner fire.jpg (111KB, 834x1000px) Image search: [Google]
wojak inner fire.jpg
111KB, 834x1000px
>mfw can't get pre qualified for a mortgage without showing multiple non traditional lines of payment since I have no credit
>it takes at least 12 months to build credit
>mfw the Jews are basically telling me I have to be a good little cuckold serf and rent from them until they arbitrarily decide I've done it long enough
>>
>>1800075
Who would have thought that someone wouldn't want to lend to a guy who has no verifiable payment history. Color me shocked. Should have been using a credit card paid off every month for credit building and cash back. But no it's the jews fault you are a loser. Gotcha
>>
File: 1484861258221.png (66KB, 554x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484861258221.png
66KB, 554x400px
>>1800075
>trying to buy a house in this market
>>
>>1800075
>go on /pol/
>"oh, yummy red bills!"
>society is joos!
>you can ignore society/joos and still take all its benefids!
>do what /pol/ says
>can't buy house
>stupid joos
kys, moron
>>
>>1800075

> not proving you can handle some elses money resposibly
> crying when evil banks won't just give you money
> evil bank gives out sub prime loans
> blame evil banks when they take "your" house when you default

I fucking hate poor stupid people
>>
>>1800309
>>1800353
>how dare you insult our greatest ally! Only an evil anti semite would use such slurs!

>>>/lgbt/ is that way you unbelievable pussies.

>>1800359
Yeah just be a good little cuckold and throw money away into the black pit of renting.
>>
>>1800408
Call the Jews whatever you want I don't care. It's not their fault you're a fuck up. Managing your credit is just what adults do. Sorry your parents failed you. If you want to blame anyone blame them you entitled little cunt.
>>
File: 1487031642754.png (226KB, 467x264px) Image search: [Google]
1487031642754.png
226KB, 467x264px
>>1800075
Yes, blame the Jews for not letting you take their money.
>>
>>1800359
>> blame evil banks when they take "your" house when you default

B-but muh keeds need someplace to stay! You means to tell me de evil banka don' have extra money 'n' sheeit fo' us to use? Fucking kike!
>>
>>1800470
mein kampf!
>>
>>1800324

> timing markets

>being scared of housing bubble when everyone in finance is well aware of housing fruad and CDOs
>>
File: disappointed.png (108KB, 400x381px) Image search: [Google]
disappointed.png
108KB, 400x381px
>waaah I'm entitled to a house
>waaah I'm entitled to a job
>waaah I didn't ask to be born so the world should cater to me as punishment
>>
File: images (7).jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>1800075
That's the breaks kid.

Took an investment class.

Shocked to learn that some investments jack your credit score under 600.

Shocked.

Wtf.

Well, if the investment os qorth it then fuckem they say. It will go back up.

Mfw if someone tells me they have 10 million dollars and have held a steady 800+ credit score forever than they are retarded and im the smart one???
>>
>>1800560
even a monkey can see it's a seller's market right now, it's even creeping into the midwest

people with houses can barely afford them, so when they go and try to sell it's going to be to millennials who can't afford them to an even greater degree because of student debt and low paying jobs with no savings

there's going to be another dip, you're right it's difficult to say when - but because the boomers will need to sell to retire, values will come down

that will be the time to buy
>>
market is going to collapse here soon for real estate.

subprime loans written in 2006-2007 are gunna be adjusted here soon again and people won't be able to pay their mortgage. Look at any area where the houses were built 2003-2007 bet you theres alot of them going up for sale right about now.
Also there has been a big supply of new houses being built and coming onto the market when the market hasn't even fully recovered. The demand is not there like what people think.

I predict the real estate market to be in a down fall for the later half of this year. Already house prices have been inching down.

Don't believe me? just watch.
>>
>>1800560
Or will even be affected.>>1800560
>>
>>1800075

Open 2 cards, put 1 meal a month on each and pay it off.

3rd card make it a secured card with like $250 or $500 on it.

Ez 780-800 score ez.

And yea the non traditional lines of credit is asking for a point or 2 tacked onto your mortgage rate. Let me guess you also are going 24 motnh bank statements because u dont have w-2s or 1099?

all my keks.
>>
>>1801007

Most of the ARMS from 2006-2007 were adjusted in 2010-2014, rest are mostly gone, this past year was a refinance dream with the low fixed rates and the 10 years coming due. And in the case of people going underwater from int only arms from the past, there are tons of gov't programs like HARP and keepyourhome that are going to bail them out.

And we are just resetting to 2003 all over again this year. ARMS are being heavily pushed to brokers right now by big lenders. Next fannie/freddie will be privatized again and NINJA loans will be back just as arms are appealing as fuck.

Got my MLO license and going to take full advantage of this shitshow while I can make tons of money off it and go heavily into physical and etfs in the precious metals going to ride that wave to millions in the next collapse.
>>
It's not arbitrary, they have calculated the likelihood that you will pay them back based on the people they historically have lent to
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.