[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Career

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: ds.png (48KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
ds.png
48KB, 318x159px
What should I study in college in order to become rich?
>>
File: 1469236293472s.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1469236293472s.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
bump, i'm in the same position op
>>
Rich guys drop out of college idiot
>>
>>1799064
Computer Science
>>
>>1799064
statistics
>>
>>1799171

lol because they were too smart for it, aka, if OP was that smart he wouldn't be on this board asking this question..

Major in Engineering, Math, or CS
>>
>>1799064
How to suck dick
>>
>>1799171
the vast vast majority of people who drop out of college are not rich

Indeed, % of dropouts who are rich is lower than % of graduates who are rich
>>
>>1799064
what are you good at?
>>
>>1799064
Study the people that didnt finish or start...
>>
doesn't matter. The only way to escape the cuckdom of wageslavery is to work for yourself. No one goes in the ground floor of a big firm and works up into director or CEO or whatever you're thinking. They get 2-4 years on the CV and pile out to start businesses.

Sure you can be a petroleum engineer or a prospector for a huge oil/mineral company, but that's still just a nicer wageslave job than the poor buggers below you. The real way to have freedom, power, money, and fun while working is to be your own boss, breh.
>>
>>1799473
This. It's a shitload of hustle and work, people who meme being your own boss is easy are shitheads
>>
You need to major in the same thing that your friend with a super-rich Dad majors in. Then, when the big job handout comes, you'll at least be second in line.
>>
>>1799473
>>1799475

Passive incomes is the goal if you want financial freedom. Learn whatever you want to that has decent career prospects and build a portfolio of investments. This can mean building your own business or investing in other businesses/gaining assets that will build your money.

(Here is a great resource for you.. It will tell you what the labor market is looking like for most any job for the next 10 years and what skills are required)

https://www.onetonline.org/

Save your money and put it to work. If you want to use other people's money then it doesn't hurt to have credentials in a related field but a proven track record is more valuable.
>>
finance it'll teach you for life and work
>>
>>1800314
There is no job called finance.

They're all sales jobs in disguise.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.