[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does someone work on weekdays from 9-5 plus an hour each

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1481570761578.jpg (337KB, 1308x1636px) Image search: [Google]
1481570761578.jpg
337KB, 1308x1636px
How does someone work on weekdays from 9-5 plus an hour each way for the commute and still have time for a full life?

Do you have to kiss your chance at greatness goodbye?
>>
>>1798206

They dont
>>
>>1798206
>commuting an hour each way

When are you city people going to learn?
>>
>>1798222
Checked for truth

It's true. You won't.

>>1798231
Is there a jobs boom in the country we're missing?
>>
>>1798206
Struggle.

>be me
>fall helping a bro build a house. 2 month under table (kek) job.
>roof break
>metal plate and 8 screws plus other hardware in foot. Pain daily forever.
>lose job i was about to start at 50k.
>can't go back to truck driving.
>laid up over 1 year.
>bills beyond piled up and late fees.
>struggle.
>get 50k a year job.
>struggle.
>get down to 10k debt.
>750 credit score. Soooo close.
>wife gets good job make like 30k. Good for here with no uni.
>starts investing.
>starts making it.
>struggle harder.
>paying off that 10k by may.
>live like niggers
>soon debt free.
>finally start our lives at 35.
>0 fucks given because i have studied personal finance for over 15 years and we made a deal while i was hurt.

Get debt free. Then get rich.

Ass backwards now i know. But i think we can keep the agreement and pull it off still. Told her she could have anything while she was working 16 hours a day. Said debt free and normal hours.

Worked 90 hours for YEARS. Now she soon will live NEET while i make us rich.

3 things are certain guys. Death, taxes, and life shitting on you the entire time you are alive.

I'ma fuck it and make it my bitch.
>>
>>1798231
Not living in a shithole and driving 2 hours to get paid a descent wage
>>
>>1798206
You are describing basically 50 hours a week of work/commuting. Say you sleep another 50 hours a week. You still have 68 hours a week to do things.
>>
>>1799080

40 hour work week is more like 50 hours when you count the unpaid 1 hour lunch break that you're expected to work through, and the compulsory unpaid overtime at the beginning and end of the day.

50 hours of sleep is nowhere near enough, I need 10 hours a day to feel refreshed.
>>
>>1798206
I work 8-5:30 seven days a week. Come at me bro.
>>
>>1798206
lol motherfucker, i used to work in the trades

>work starts at 6:00 am
>have to get up at 4:30-5:00am
>get off at 6:00pm
>get home at 7:00pm
>shower, shit
>eat
>its now 9:00pm
>have to get to sleep at 10pm or else im dead the next day

give me a 9-5 any day
>>
>>1800775
I smell misery
>>
>>1800775
Were you at least raking in a bunch of overtime pay?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.