[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*SOLID ADVICE THREAD*

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: Scan11061.jpg (102KB, 680x646px) Image search: [Google]
Scan11061.jpg
102KB, 680x646px
In this thread, we will be sharing best advice, quotes, books, videos, courses, anything useful around. The topic is self-improvement in the business/making money frame.

I'll start with CHARLIE MUNGER - the one and only.

"It has been said that when Albert Einstein was asked what he thought was the greatest discovery made by mankind, he replied "compound interest." He even went on to call it the eighth wonder of the world."

"Being aware of when you are being influenced by social proof can help you avoid disasters."

"[With] a lot of judgment, a lot of discipline and an absence of hyperactivity… I think most intelligent people can take a lot of risk out of life."

Amazing life advice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72t7oapvbas

Even though I hate Carmichael: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1EMkanyz5Y
>>
>tfw not even 30 and recesing hairline
>that guy is old as fuck and has straight hairline
life is a scam
>>
>>1798003
>31
>hardcore receaded.
>grey and white beard and head hairs.
>fuckit. If i cant do business deals in worn out jeans and cat boots yall can suck my dick.
>simpky cannot wear a tie unless wedding or funeral.
>recently invited to dinner party. Bring case of keystone, nice jeans, walmart t shirt.
>guy has 20 million dollars failry liquid assets.
>hands me scotch. Tell him i aporeciate it and i'll have one with him but i'm sticking to my stones.
>mfw $100 drink.
>mfw still tastes like shit. Only did it to be polite.
>i'm be who i am and die or get rich.
>but i aint changing shit.
>i've learned enough to have intelligent conversations about money and still be a hick.
>>
File: untitledyy8p89typ89y.png (1MB, 787x1024px) Image search: [Google]
untitledyy8p89typ89y.png
1MB, 787x1024px
>>1798003

Aristotle Onassis says:

"Take care of your body. Be as good as you can with it. Don’t mind the details. Look at me, I look nothing like a Greek God, but I never wasted my time crying over the bad aspects of myself, remember things are only as bad as you think they are."
>>
>>1797778

"People show their true colors when the money is on the table"

"People will rationalize anything once money gets involved"

2 things my dad always said, that I have found to be true.
>>
>>1798069
Good ones.
Money symbolizes "anything beneficial to them" I think. Not just, monetary money here.
>>
Surprisingly two quotes from a trap rapper that actually help me in life.
"You suppose to be chasin money, but you chasin bitches. Real bosses don't talk we sit back and listen."
&
"Quit bitchin nigga, run it up."
- Young Dolph
>>
>>1798022
>>1798053
not sure about those aspie replies but fact remains: balding = death
>>
> Fuck poverty

GOAT quote
>>
>>1798022
Respect
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.