[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Credit question..Plz help!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: download (3).jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
7KB, 259x194px
Two questions..If my fiance has good credit and I have a low credit score,when we get married will it affect her score negatively? Second question.if it will affect her score negatively if I fille bankruptcy before we get married what happens then to her score? Thanks people.
>>
>typical /biz/ poster
>>
I still need help
>>
>>1797132
First of all, you have a lot to learn, young grasshopper.

You will never affect either of your credit scores.

What situations you may run into is if you wanted to buy a house together, for example. You may buy the house under her name, under your name, or together. If you buy together, the underwriter will consider both of your income and use the least of your credit scores, which would you you, son.

However, if she makes enough money to get the house you want, the mortgage underwriter can simply look at her credit score and her income ALONE, and decide to go through with the mortgage.

Short answer, your credit score disparity doesn't mean anything until you try to finance something against a combined income. As soon as you try to get your paycheck/dollars involved, your credit comes into scope. If she makes enough to do something on her own without your income, then they would only consider her credit score.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (10KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
10KB, 225x225px
Thank you so very much great Confucius..
>>
>>1797193
I just realized there were two questions, but I think I answered it already. Credit scores are judged on individuals. You can absolutely have no impact on each others scores unless you get in on something together and both fuck up the same note. Prior history is irrelevant.
>>
Again, thank you so very much. This is definitely refreshing compared to / b/.. lol
>>
>>1797204
You got it. I come here once every 3 months or so, guess today was your lucky day.
>>
I actually was thinking about a similar issue

Thanks
>>
>>1797210
Kek. Actual advice on my cripto containment board? OUT OUT OUT.

...i'll second this info. Had 420kek score and wife had no credit. Now we do everything to gether and headed to 800
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.