[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got a mysterious job..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1422431126894.jpg (136KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
1422431126894.jpg
136KB, 640x960px
I am living in Australia at the moment. I got a job few days ago has something to do with investment. They told me about the task but there's something obviously suspicious thing that I hardly understand. They said I need to use my own bank account to do the task. They would transfer money to my account and I need to withdraw those cash then put them into designated deposit. They said they have not enough bank accounts for someone who's on trial period. (I am on the trial period).
And they said I would get 5% of the transferred money + salary next month.
The thing I'm worrying is if this company is something about crime and if I would be guilty for transferring those money.
>>
No legitimate job would ever have you do this. Immediately contact law enforcement.
>>
>>1797015
Did you repost your thread for some reason?
As I said a few hours ago in previous thread, it is money laundering.
>>
>>1797015
Yeah, I've heard this one before. It's a scam. If you take the bait it works in such a way that you're the one commiting the fraud. Don't do it. You'll wind up losing 5-7k before you release how stupid you'll feel.
>>
>>1797027
Ooorrrrrrrr... cash out and cut ties?

>he stole my money I wanted him to launder
>>
File: do it.png (289KB, 758x555px) Image search: [Google]
do it.png
289KB, 758x555px
>>1797206
this
do it
>>
>>1797206
>>1797224
The check or whatever they send you is usually cancelled. Happened to my friend except he paused because something about that shit seemed really off and didn't get ripped off.
>>
>>1797015
SCAM
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.