[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im on the fence about qorking for vector, im very aware about

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: logo.png (25KB, 363x100px) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
25KB, 363x100px
Im on the fence about qorking for vector, im very aware about its pyramid scheme but im not really concerned about that. All i want to know is will it help me get better jobs, and more money???
>>
>>1796470
Depending on the popularity of the specific pyramid scheme, some companies look at your employment history negatively if they see something like that on there.

Also they make the top of the pyramid more money then you would get entering the bottom, unless you start hiring suckers yourself to boost your comp.
>>
Vector Marketing sells these knives from cutco. From what the company told me its great on a resume
>>
>>1796516
>From what the company told me its great on a resume
>From what the company told me
>the company told me
>the company
>>
>>1796516

>mfw some latina just barely graduated high school tried to sell me those knives one summer
>baby why don't you quit and work in my office as my assistant?
>"J-just like that? But I only have a green card?"
>grab her hand and lead her inside my house
>after interviewing her and buying a shitty set
>she's all super excited and calls her boss saying she quits
>couple weeks go by she wants to keep working for me but wants to go to university
>write recommendation letter
>end up banging her that entire summer
>her father comes to my office trying to pick a fight with me found out she was sleeping with a 30 year old man
>fuck off before I have you deported I just gave your daughter the ultimate chance of a lifetime
>tells his daughter she sold her soul to the white devil and tells her she's getting kicked out
>ends up living with me
>great sex every other night and pretty much my trophy
>made a good investment she's a great cook and fuck and budgets really well
>her math is on good point
>we found out later her brother was killed
>kid was stabbed 7 times
>MFW kid was killed with the cutco knives
>>
File: CULTCO.png (35KB, 449x178px)
CULTCO.png
35KB, 449x178px
>>1796470
>im very aware about its pyramid scheme but im not really concerned about that

I was in Vector Marketing, and I can tell you that there is no way to crawl through the shit without getting any shit on you. It is a cult and they will control your life. Plus, depending on your office they might end up trying to steal $30 from you.

Just watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETVRLAL0yHM
>>
>>1796470
Let them sell their own shit...
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.