[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Voicemail

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Surely no matter what you do for a living - white collar, blue collar, engineer, office worker, trader, etc - you have a nice, professional voicemail that successfully conveys to others your aptitude to get /biz/zy, don't you? Don't tell me you have an automated message with just your name voiced over anon...

Here's my current voicemail:

Hi, this is Anon Anonington. I apologize for not being able to come to the phone right now, but if you leave me with your name, a number that I can reach you at, and a brief message about why you're calling, I'll be sure to return your call promptly.
>>
>promptly
>>
>>1796206

>greentexting a single word and expecting the rest of us to understand why it's triggering your autism

Were you gonna finish that thought?
>>
Here's mine: I won't bother to speak to a machine, so don't bother leaving me a voicemail. If you actually matter, then I will call you back eventually.

And yes, this is my actual voicemail not a shitpost.
>>
>>1796216

Alright, and what do you do for a living? I'm guessing you're either a NEET, some pierced and tatted up shop employee, or an uber rich, super important person in some grand corporation to have a voicemail like that.

New rule for the thread from here on out: you must also state what you are currently doing for a living so that we can point and laugh at you for thinking you're oh so important and having an idiotic voicemail like the above anon when really you're just one of society's dredges.

My current occupation: recent graduate applying for jobs.
>>
>>1796200

"Leave a message"

I earn $200k+, finance industry
>>
>>1796248

That's really it? Not even a "hi this is anon"? Just having "Leave a message" and nothing else just seems so blunt. Do you only have people who answer to you while not having anyone else that you have to answer to? If not, how do your superiors feel about your message when they have to call you for something and you don't pick up?
>>
>>1796235
>Alright, and what do you do for a living?
I'm a mechanical/aerospace engineer. I work with machines all day. I'm not about to start talking to one.
>>
Mine will be whatever the default is.
>>
>allowing anyone to hear a recording of your voice, that could be used to construct artificial sentences in your name
wew lad
>>
>>1796213
>thought
>>
>>1796351
This

Scammers are so fucking smart it's incredible
>>
>>1796200
Are you a virgin?
>>
Hi, you've the voicemail box of Firstname Lastname. I'm away from the phone right now but if you leave your name and number, I'll give you a call back as soon as I can. Thank you, have a great day.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.