[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it worth making a profile at LinkedIn? Seems like a farce

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: is linkedin the new snapchat.jpg (54KB, 1061x605px) Image search: [Google]
is linkedin the new snapchat.jpg
54KB, 1061x605px
Is it worth making a profile at LinkedIn? Seems like a farce if they allow pic related
>>
>pic rel
fkin H I R E D
>>
>>1795621

Hired!!!
>>
It's a corporate hookup site. I get likes from recruiters all the time.
>>
>>1795631
Do you post up a photo revealing your incredible assets?

How do I increase my chances of getting a 9/10 recruiter to notice me?
>>
>>1795621

If you want to get flooded with offers do it. 90% of those offers are trash.
>>
>>1795637
Say you work for a fortune 500 company and have a puppy in your photo.

Memes aside, it's just another channel to passively receive opportunities, though a lot are contract garbage like >>1795643 says.
>>
>>1795621
linkedin is the buisness equivalent of whoring yourself out
>>
File: whatacutie.jpg (32KB, 520x447px) Image search: [Google]
whatacutie.jpg
32KB, 520x447px
>>1795651
>>1795643
Yeah, pretty much. I have one recruiter going over how great this opportunity is and as soon as I showed interest a week later, he went silent on me. Wouldn't even respond to emails.

This qt3.14 just messaged me a couple of days ago, which is how I realized women are still posting glam pics no matter how professional the platform it is
>>
>>1795683
Exact same thing happened to me and I'm done with actively using linkedin. A recruiter roastie that got me an interview at a company once hit me up and said that the company liked me a lot and that they were willing to interview me for a new position within the next week. I responded with enthusiasm and asked for details and that was the last I heard of her.

Linkedin is just a platform for branch swinging disloyal employees, employee poachers, and recruiters looking for meal tickets. Now I rarely check it and just use it to establish connections with people I liked working with.
>>
>>1795621
Tbh It sounds like fun make a profile for a big titty bitch and trying to apply for jobs
>>
>>1795694
>disloyal employees
>being loyal in the marketplace
Good goyim
>>
>>1796776
Fucking this. Anon you should do it, post results.

>>1797046
Pretty much this, you're an idiot if you're loyal for your company which doesn't give a shit about you.

That said, there are a lot of companies which are started to really push loyalty, and actually are loyal to their employees. Small businesses tend to be quite loyal, for example.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.