[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have graduate assessment centre for job I barely want >will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1461130726099s.jpg (5KB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
1461130726099s.jpg
5KB, 250x247px
>have graduate assessment centre for job I barely want
>will be another test of normieness I know I won't pass
>considering cancelling my flight at the cost of £200 because I can't be bothered with the rigmarole of going to London and getting my hopes up

Fuck normies. Fuck society and all the shitty people in shitty non-jobs who won't let me ever in to the normie club because I don't talk like them.
>>
File: th(1).jpg (3KB, 160x106px) Image search: [Google]
th(1).jpg
3KB, 160x106px
>wahhh why can't things ever be convenient for me and work exactly how I want
>>
normies are weak, stupid, and lazy. You have to be a beta-prime/autist to make it in big London firm. Surely you want to rise above the drudgery of the normie wageslave life?
>>
>>1795489
If someone has the skills to do a job wouldn't you hire him?
>>
>>1795509
No its far off from employment actually, they need to know you can get along well with other colleagues and show a mature personality
>>
>>1795509
>hire someone who proves to have the experience necessary to work
>lacks communication skills and ability to work with others
>fire him because he's not a right fit for the company
>goes on a anonymous east Asian cartoon jpeg forum to complain about his disdain of "normies" who fired him because of his inability to work with others
>>
>>1795447
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N
>>
>the current year
>going to londonistan for a job that doesn't pay £100,000
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.