[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Entrepreneurship

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

For my entrepreneurship class, I'm looking for 10 creative new business ideas. Any help is welcomed. Good ideas will be rewarded (I'm a girl)
>>
Dick sucking business
Sell memes for money
Forum where people will do your homework
App that tells you when you're being an idiot
App that uploads your nudes everytime you mention you're a girl online.

I only got 5 sorry
>>
Suck dick
Suck two dicks
Suck three dicks

You got the idea.
>>
Sucking 1 million dicks to get to 1 million profit generated.
>>
>>1794781
free euthanasia but you have the rights for the body. you sell the organs and give meat to orphanages.

whoring for visa, you open a whorehouse and bring h1b then after every whore make you 100k you sponsor them for a green card.

virus farm, you grow and develop biological virus to sell to the goverment.
>>
Automatic Butt
>>
>>1794781

Suicide booth. Then kys.
>>
>>1794781
buy lemonade in bulk, then open a lemonade stand and sell it for a profit
>>
>Good ideas will be rewarded (I'm a girl)
Since you're a whore, just go to chaturbate and offer your body for rewards of doing hw. Also, you're probably not hot because normally hot sluts can get all the beta nerds to do their work for them with no problem
>>
Selling used panties for twice what you paid for them. Immediate ROI and minimal start up costs.

That's 1. Post reward for more, of a serious nature.
>>
>>1794781
>I'm a girl
I have no idea why you think this is relevant unless you are either a troll or looking for justification to whore your body and/or image of your body.
>>
>>1794781
I have several but why would I share them with anyone......
>>
If the pic related is actually you, just go whore out your body on chaturbate and lonely cucks will shell out money to see you.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.