[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does this mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2103.png (186KB, 720x651px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2103.png
186KB, 720x651px
So I got an interview for a bank recently and I did pretty well and a few days later (this last Friday that passed) I got a call from a recruiter who asked me what I wanted as my salary and I told her she said okay and that she has to talk to her manager and then give me a call back either "today or tomorrow" (referring to Friday or Saturday). No call Friday. Waited til 2 pm Saturday and still no call so I decided to call the recruiter back and follow up on the call. No answer from their end. So I called the branch manager and she told me that I shouldn't expect a call Saturday because the recruiting office is closed but for me to wait until Monday and if I still do not get a call then to contact her. So what does this all mean? Did I get the job? Is she trying to get me hired?
>>
>>1794717
post your resume with personal info blacked out
>>
>>1794717
it means wait till Monday you autist.
>>
>calling the branch manager on saturday
do you want to not get hired retard?
>>
>>1794752
She told me they work Saturday's and for me to be ready to work saturdays so I figured it would be okay to call if she told me she would be there Saturday's.
>>
>>1794760
They may be open Saturdays but they don't want to worry or focus on recruiting new employees
>>
>>1794934
Well idk lol why would they tell me that they would contact me on a Saturday if they didn't intend to recruit on a Saturday?
>>
>>1794959
Because some people are stupid and make mistakes.
>>
>>1794717
>So what does this all mean?

>asked me what I wanted as my salary and I told her she said okay and that she has to talk to her manager and then give me a call back either "today or tomorrow"

negotiating tactic

>referring to Friday or Saturday

referring to friday or monday, actually

>I called the branch manager and she told me that I shouldn't expect a call Saturday because the recruiting office is closed but for me to wait until Monday and if I still do not get a call then to contact her

you showed your hand, expect them to lowball you on salary if they make an offer
>>
>>1794717
Just wanted to tell you this made me laugh.
How autistic are you?
>>
>>1794717
businesses work by lazy&inneficiency principle- expect shit with delay
>>
>>1794717
your dealing with recruiters my boy,

this is the only job they could get,

they are not like you son,

they are

H R
R
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.