[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/ 2017 Roster Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Biz_logo.png (742KB, 1521x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Biz_logo.png
742KB, 1521x2000px
/biz/ failed to qualify for the Winter Cup that's taking place now, but Spring is just around the corner, and it's a good idea to take some time and figure out which players need to be kept and which need to be replaced for Spring. I'll post the roster and music that /biz/ uses, and we can take suggestions on who needs to be kept or removed for the next cup.

>What is this?
Football matches are simulated using Pro Evolution Soccer 2017, and streamed via Hitbox. Each board gets a team, those teams play each other in four tournaments per year. Summer and Winter host the Elite cups for the top 32 teams, while Spring and Autumn host the babbies, where the 16 worst teams from the previous elite cup and 16 other boards compete to try to win entry to the next Elite.

The full details can be found at implyingrigged.info, along with a link to the stream of the current cup. Unfortunately, I can't link to the stream directly here, but it should be right at the top of the page. You can see each of the teams and their rosters/music, as well.

>Where does /biz/ fit into this?
/biz/ was promoted to the Elite cup last Summer, but relegated back to Autumn after failing to win a game. Unfortunately, with One win and Two losses in Autumn, the team failed to qualify for the current Winter Elite.

>What do we need?
/biz/ has a full roster, kits, and SOME players have models in game (Others are just created in the game itself). What we need to do is figure out if any of the current players aren't relevant to the board anymore, and recommend some replacements so we can try to have models ready for Spring.

Also, if anyone wants to be involved in any way, definitely reach out - I know in Autumn a couple of people were talking about updating the logo or wanting to help with modeling and stuff, and that's very welcome. There's a contact page on the wiki site implyingrigged.info, and I've got Skype/Email/IRC contact details there.
>>
File: biz roster.png (39KB, 668x345px) Image search: [Google]
biz roster.png
39KB, 668x345px
And for reference, here's the current roster.
>>
>>1793881
why the fuck is this shit on this board?
>>
>>1793928
Biz team faggot.

What's with the Zionist star, is it to scare polacks?
>>
>>1793926
Terrible team, I'm not surprised we didn't win a single game.
>>
>>1793926
Ok, at the very least:

80s Guy should be replaced by Gordon Gekko

Bitcoin Millionaire should be replaced by Satoshi Nakamoto

Chip Warmer and Idea Guy should be swapped (how the fuck were we fielding a team without an Idea Guy?)

A lot of the products (Robinhood, >Ebay, etc.) and generic things ($1/Pop, Bulls, Oil Prices) should be replaced by people that represent them in some form.
>>
>>1793977
1 a pop is the star of biz faggot, he'll be champion one pop at a time

Is tai Lopez an actual biz guy or just a meme
>>
>>1794049
>star of the team has never once been man of the match
Replace that fucker with a C-note.
>>
>>1794057
Just give him some more time once he star getting older and desperate he'll go down on those headers and score
>>
>>1793926
WTF! No David Einhorn aka the king of /biz/? What the fuck is it this shit? Get the fuck out of here newfag. You have 5 seconds to explain yourself.
>>
>>1794064
It's been a year since this was changed, that's the point man. It's time to update the roster.
>>
>>1794064
>David Einhorn
How is he the king of /biz/ when this is the first time I've seen him mentioned on this board?

May as well say Lu Pai is the king of /biz/.
>>
File: enron.gif (6KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
enron.gif
6KB, 500x500px
>>1794069
>Lou Pai

someone on this board who knows their shit
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.