[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Google trends and Google adwards or Alexa, websites colleting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

Google trends and Google adwards or Alexa, websites colleting the keywords/search words informations..

How does this work? Can an individual do the same thing?
>>
>>1793557

start a search engine
>>
There are hundreds of seo tools and search engines that do that.

They just have bots that crawl the web and save every link.
>>
>>1793564
>start a search engine

How can an individual use search engine and deal with big data from the wide web forum?
Can you explain little bit more specificly?
>>
>>1793589
He probably means you'd be working with the data from your own seach engine. Google trends and Google Adwords just uses the data people enter into Google. The data is generated by their own platform. They'll probably not let you access it.

Alexa is widely regarded as very unreliable. Don't quote me on this, but I believe they give out an Alexa toolbar for browsers for free and then they collect the data from people using their toolbar. They don't have access to some magic pool of data, they just have a group of users submit their data and then use statistics to extrapolate.

This is all stuff you could have found out by looking at the Wikipedia Pages of the businesses you mentioned.
>>
While we're on the subject, what are some good tools for SEO/affiliate marketers to use to find data? Besides the obvious like Google.
>>
>>1793668
>your own seach engine

What did you exactly mean by this? Search engine that I invented through my hands?

Or did you just mean the several options like Google adwards and Google trends etc?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.