[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have an app that Google will want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

I have an app idea that I know eventually Google will want, how should I proceed to build it when I have no coding knowledge?
>>
>>1793345
Get coding knowledge
>>
>>1793345
Tell me, I will code it and give it back to you. You can then sell it to google, I ask for nothing in return because I like to code. We can communicate through this awesome board and this thread you made. Ready...go!
>>
>>1793345

THENEWBOSTON
>>
>>1793368
OK ready?
You click on the app and it gives you the chance to suck a millions cocks for a buck each, is called anon millionaire
>>
>>1793345
Create a mockup/wireframe and find yourself a tech guy.
>>
>>1793672
I found the tech guy, yesterday I talked to a college kid who knows how to code, I know the basics I don't know the language and have no time to learn it.

I also don't have money to start up but I know this idea is a hit no doubt, what I want to know is how much share should I offer the kid for basically being my partner, today I am going to meet him and basically tape a conversation with him where I ask him for a none disclosure agreement in case he doesn't wanna be my partner which I doubt cus this shit is for real, the only problems I force is not agreeing with the amount of sharing cus I will basically send him to do the heavy lifting.

He will have to build the app, help me find investors, do the retail connections, find legal resources, obviously I will have to help but I can't go 50/50 cus the investors will have to get a share for the start up.

I am seriously trying to figure how to disclose with out getting this guy to run with the idea and cashing himself, I'll do the tape to suit his ass and I also wonder if that it'll hold on a court of law.

I am talking multimillion dollar idea here and I know is good
>>
>>1793701
So, you're just an idea guy and you hope that the tech guy will just give you 50% of profits for doing nothing ?

If I was the tech guy, and if the idea was really good (which is not) I would just steal your idea, make millions and give you some bucks in court.

An idea is worth nothing if you can't execute it well. There are dozens of guys on this board every month that claim to have an idea that'll make them rich. Lol.
>>
>>1793701
Yes, good idea, just remember: Your idea is worth billions ! And this kid surely loves to code so why should you pay him ? You are the one with the good idea, he needs you ! Without you he is nothing, there is nobody looking for programmer rn, and coding is sooo easy. Man I would love to find ideas it is so hard, so difficult. Maybe I could work for you for free too ? Please genius senpai
>>
>>1793701
So you want to make an app in the already massively oversaturated app market? Okay let's see what you have...

What you have:
>an idea

What you do not have:
>any sort of coding knowledge
>any capital to fund the project
>any clear knowledge of legal contracts since you think a non-disclosure agreement can be spoken instead of written and signed

Also,
>He will have to build the app, help me find investors, do the retail connections, find legal resources...
Yeah if that kid did all of that and then stole your idea and you sued him for it, he would win the case seeing as you can't prove that you even came up with the idea in the first place and he did literally all of the work for you. Is this how you think actual business happens? A literal fucking mongrel comes up with an idea with no way to implement, fund, or actually produce said idea and expects to retain 50% ownership of said idea? You're fucking clueless kid.
>>
I'll code this for you. You can post the idea here.

Here's my NDA: I, Anon, of sound mind and body, do solemnly swear from the bottom of my heart, that I won't tell anybody any awesome ideas that you tell me.
>>
>>1793744
Ok Is about finding cocks on Twitter that you can suck for a buck each so you'll be millionaire

I expect the blue print tomorrow
>>
>>1793736
>>1793737
>>1793743

Fuck you, if Steve Jobs can do it I can too
>>
>>1793776
Steve Jobs could code and actually knew people who worked within the tech industry. You have nothing but an idea, of which you can't even produce a single working unit due to your inability and laziness to teach yourself to code. Face it, you don't have the ethic it takes to do this, you just want to come up with an idea and sit on your ass counting money and that doesn't happen in real life kid.
>>
>I'm an idea guy so I expect everyone else to do the work for basically free, while I get to reap the rewards
Kill yourself OP
>>
>>1793701
You're a fucking idiot. If you expect him to do all the coding and help you with the business stuff AND you want to give less than 50% I can already tell your idea is shit based on how stupid that is
>>
>>1793701
In many states its illegal to record a conversation with someone else without their prior consent. It won't hold up in court.
>>
>>1793701
How about he does the coding, and you do everything else.
Also, recorded conversations are not substantial evidence for anything.
>>
>>1793877
Dubs of truth, yeah just like on any venture getting the money is the difficult part.

Let's re make this thread, how can I find investors then, is go fund me a good idea and how can I disclose an app idea with out someone rushing to publish?

We getting somewhere biz I know my first approach is stupid but I need to get this idea to market and like a good bizneet I must profit as much as possible.

Can I expect at least 51% of the app if I find the investors, what's the best approach if any anon know the way to some deep pockets I am willing to bring him on board
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.