[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roth IRA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: david-lee-roth.jpg (73KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
david-lee-roth.jpg
73KB, 700x467px
What company should I use for a Roth IRA and what should I put in it?
>>
I'm with Ameriprise. not recommending it or advising you stay away from it. I started with a $2k principle
>>
>>1792614
I like Schwab
>>
>>1792614
i use vanguard
>>
>>1792614

Schwab, Vanguard, and Fidelity are all fine. I think Schwab has the lowest fees right now.
>>
>>1792614
Only Vanguard for me. Don't like Ameriprise...Sorry.
>>
>>1792614
I started a fidelity roth but I have not put any money in it.
>>
>>1792614
>using a company for a Roth IRA
>>
>>1792614
>Roth IRA
Ultimtage wagie cope.
>>
>>1792614
merrill lynch if you bank with bank of america
>>
Schwab.
>>
>>1792878
ultimtage
>>
Wealthsimple
>>
Fidelity, always.
>>
>>1793178
>Boa
Lost
Easily worst bank
>>
Is TD Ameritrade any good for IRAs? I know they have one, but I'm not sure how they compare to things like Vanguard or Fidelity.
>>
>>1792614
Can someone confirm/deny that I can't open a roth IRA if I am currently unemployed?
>>
>>1795153
Its not really going to help you avoid paying taxes if you don't have taxable income and the risk of early withdraw fees outweigh any interest you might have gotten it if you don't have any job prospects and might need it back.
>>
>>1795153
You can probably open one. You just can't contribute to it. Putting money into any type of IRA requires that you have at least that much earned income at some point during the year. So if you're going to be working later in the year the broker might let it slide. But if you make it to the end of December without earning that much then the IRS will get pissy when they get the report on your account from your broker. A pissy IRS is not fun to deal with.
>>
>>1795153
You have to have reportable income equal to or higher than your deposits. So if you're not making money either through 1099 or w2 reportable income, you might get flagged for audit if you try to contribute to a Roth IRA.
>>
Charles Schwab

I took my Roth and invested evenly in low cost SWISX SWTSX SWLBX
>>
>>1795145
I have an IRA with TD. It's fine. I like to interface. I have it because I already had a brokerage account.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.