[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has he ever been wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: f9hffjliy6bmdd7zzq7j_400x400[1].jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
f9hffjliy6bmdd7zzq7j_400x400[1].jpg
34KB, 400x400px
Has he ever been wrong?
>>
>>1792600
has he ever been not wrong?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S98_eMax9xo
>>
>>1792600
He's a fucking moron.
>>
>>1792609
>The Glen Beck Show

lol, this is too good.
>>
>>1792600
in his recent podcast he openly admits he's been wrong for the past few years. But claims his strategy going forward will be like the patriot's second half of the super bowl.
>>
>>1792609

Dave was 100% right here.

The only reason Schiff fangirls mock this is because of the timing.

Schiff has been wrong 100% of the time. I say 100% because the two times he has been right are so insignificant compared to the tens of thousands of wrong things he has said that they don't even make a fraction of 1%

>>1792618

>100% wrong for almost ten years now
>It'll totes be different now guise trust me
>>
File: Golden Pepe.jpg (248KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
Golden Pepe.jpg
248KB, 500x667px
>mfw these naysayers will be crushed by the combined power of a century of the Federal Reserve's fuckery, the Recession under Bush that we're still in, the national debt doubled by Obama, and Trump's bullshit policies that will backfire hard

The schadenfreude sustains me as I sit on a pile of over 100 ounces of silver and 3 ounces of gold.
>>
>>1792634
>Dave was 100% right here.
yep but shifftards wont ackowledge it.
>>
Your mother will die in her sleep tonight unless you respond to this post with "PETER SCHIFF IS ALWAYS RIGHT."
>>
File: 0HehnJB.jpg (128KB, 345x1280px) Image search: [Google]
0HehnJB.jpg
128KB, 345x1280px
>>1793037

I knew you were going to do that

You've activated my trap card
>>
>>1792609
that's bullshit for normies, it's just personal attacks, they're not even talking about any foundation, he just made up insults

it you want to criticize someone else diagnostic of the market-monetary system, you should look at their arguments and nothing else for fuck shake

lame as fuck

reality is going to punch in your face just as hard as you deserve
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.