[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he the best businessman to ever live?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: splash-bezos-d_0.jpg (446KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
splash-bezos-d_0.jpg
446KB, 1500x844px
Is he the best businessman to ever live?
>>
>>1790810
One of the worst. Dude just sells his shares to fake profits. Best was Steve Jobs because he always found a way to sell his shit products like hot cakes. He's probably the most competent CEO of all time too.
>>
>>1790853
prob sells his extra stocks to warren buffet
>>
>>1790810
Lex Luthor is a good guy.
>>
File: 1485140719196.jpg (129KB, 540x770px) Image search: [Google]
1485140719196.jpg
129KB, 540x770px
He's a globalist. There were thousands of eCommerce websites back in the 90's, so they decided to fund his because he's a good goy. He literally ran Amazon at no profit until like a couple of years ago. Impossible to do unless you have backing from investors with another motive besides profit in mind. Imagine running a company making no profit for 20 years? Yeah, investors would get fucking pissed, but not Bezos's handlers.
>>
hes got a creepy lookin eye
>>
>>1790810
amazon policies are fucking retarded and sellers are tired of his shit. as soon as walmart start giving better deals than this faggot (it is already happening) every seller is going to quit amazon.
>>
>>1791348
amazon web services is the future, amazon shopping is a front.
>>
>>1790853
>the best was Steve Jobs
get out
>>
>>1791348
He also attended Bilderberg meetings, so he must have some relationship to Jews.
>>
>>1790810
>inb4 he's banking as much as bill gates
>>
There is a lot of competition between him and Elon , I would say Elon is far more remarkable, Jeff I a really lucky in my opinion who benefited hugely from the dotcom boom investment but screwed his invested right until recently until they turned a profit
>>
>>1791916
Did you even read the whole post? How is a guy who managed to convince most of the world that his shit is worth thousands of dollars and manage to create one of the biggest brands across the globe not the best business man to ever live?
>>1791930
Retard detected. Jeff Bezos is definitely not the best but compared to fucking Elon he may as well be. The only difference between Elon and Steve is that Elon's shit companies will come crashing down soon and he will be alive to see it.
>>
>>1790810
Probably. His ideas aren't necessarily original but he's damn good at finding ways to keep growing the business without having enough money to actually pay for any of it.

I can personally vouch for his deal with USPS being a solid business move for Amazon. The post office has the delivery infrastructure to deliver pretty much anywhere in the States, and with the post office bleeding money from every orifice they'll take any deal they can get to show congress they're still relevant.
>>
>>1790810
Amazon is dying. After they opened the flood gates up to the chinks it's been going downhill ever since. Shipping is super expensive too if you don't pay the prime jew.
>>
File: n8huv.jpg (40KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
n8huv.jpg
40KB, 500x281px
>>1792037
Did you know that it was congress the one that made USPS bleed like there is no tomorrow? They are literally stealing the profit of the post offices and taking it to some other organization.
>>
>>1792102
https://youtu.be/fKocc5jfcIY
>>
>>1792106
Idk what that was but it seemed retarded. Last video I watch without a tldr.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.