[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legal?Scam?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: scam-personal-loan.jpg (90KB, 2400x1021px) Image search: [Google]
scam-personal-loan.jpg
90KB, 2400x1021px
Some guy is paying me to make target accounts with certain info for him. Can anyone think of a reason? I googled around and it doesn't seem like i'll get jailed for it. Seems harmless enough but I'm suspicious about easy money.
>>
Were you already paid?
>>
>>1790845
yeah i got $50 total, he pays no problem. i assume only problems when i have the money is that its illegal money or refunds.
the only thing the guy cares about is that i put 1 item specifically in a registry and a specific date.
theres no my info in this nor even email, so i dont see how i can get charged or something. its just weird someone would pay for this, except that its boring and annoying to do.
>>
>>1790881
>i dont see how i can get charged or something
You get charged for conspiracy.
>>1790762
The guy could be operating a legitimate business, but he can't think of a way to handle the shipping. One reason I don't sell things is I don't want to deal with inventory and shipping packages.
>>
File: 1435720024330-2.png (168KB, 491x276px) Image search: [Google]
1435720024330-2.png
168KB, 491x276px
Are you from burguerland? I'm also interested in one account with some info.

Have you even heard about clickworker/mturk? They offer micro-tasks for burguers, you can google it for more information, it's not MLM or something like that. The problem is that shit is region blocked, people from my cunt barely manage to do $50 per month, americans reported something about $1000~$2000, so if you're willing to help me, I can work for you and share the profit.

You can get jailed for it? I doubt it, the company is in Germany and if everything goes wrong, the account will be just banned.
>>
>>1791905
get a sepa account and any non us resident can do clickworker tasks and get paid
>>
File: 1449999417714.jpg (43KB, 348x298px) Image search: [Google]
1449999417714.jpg
43KB, 348x298px
>>1792002
>sepa account

But I won't need a SSA or a american mobile to confirm my account? Also you're from outside US and did it?
>>
>>1792004

>SSN

Fix.
>>
>>1791905
yeah, im not from burgerland. i heard about many sites, use some of them still. but it's true, most are USA/UK-centric. a lot of those allow most of the world, but then u just get a "no tasks" message 24/7. Some people use VPNs maybe but I don't know how useful that is.
>>
File: free kebab.jpg (125KB, 516x435px) Image search: [Google]
free kebab.jpg
125KB, 516x435px
>>1792021

VPN is needed, but not enough, you must confirm that you're a US citizen, AKA you need a SSN and a mobile phone from the US. The bank transfer is not really relevant since they pay with paypal, so I'm trying to find a "partner".
>>
>>1792044
ah, im from EU, so can't help sadly..
update on my "scamming situation" guy now wants me to type in this for every account register: 6065 San Rolando Way Buena Park, CA 90620 googling it gets me to some kinda elementary school or shit. this is getting more suspicious, though I already got paid for some, so I have no idea what I'm doing. Would probably be better to not even type this anywhere but whatever.
>>
>>1792044
>you need a SSN
You could try to get a ITIN. Maybe through someone in burgerland.
>>1792049
On trulia, it says that is a residential address. I think the guy is just using these accounts for legit purposes.
>>
OP wants shady online tasks for money, he should hit me up. I offer a million dollars.
>>
>>1792423
Also, You can post fake jobs on cra1gslist to get SSNs.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.