[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have the million dollar idea

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1485654386099.jpg (39KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1485654386099.jpg
39KB, 480x480px
I have an idea that is going to make me rich
>>
k
>>
It's worth only a million? There's a lot of those around.

But, the real question is: do you have the team to execute at the highest level to achieve it?
>>
go fuck yourself you cuck
>>
>>1790553
>>1790603
Welcome to /biz/
>>
File: Birth of A Nation.jpg (333KB, 1600x1065px) Image search: [Google]
Birth of A Nation.jpg
333KB, 1600x1065px
>>1790490
>I have an idea that is going to make me rich

Tell me more, my famnegro.
>>
>>1790490

Ideas don't mean shit, everyone has ideas, do you know how to implement them? to make them become a reality? that is the challenge. ideas are not hard to come by, turning ideas into something worth a shit is a different story.
>>
>>1790879
>>1790553

See the thing is there are million dollar ideas, ideas that can genuinely make you a million dollars JUST because you thought of them first, with no effort. The problem is million dollar ideas are very very rare and what most people call "million dollar ideas" they actually mean "million dollar products" they came up with but can't make, which is worthless.

For example: if you thought of Facebook in 2001, that's a million dollar PRODUCT. Unless you can make and market the highly sophisticated advertisement algorithms you aren't making a dime.

However buying a bunch of domain names like sex.com and business.com back in 1999? That's an IDEA that's worth a million bucks.
>>
>>1790895
Try 1991 and no
>>
>>1790895
Yea, I don't buy it.

Here's a billion dollar idea: provide health care
Here's another: provide insurance
Here's another: provide financial and retirement services

I could go on and on. See how easy that was? Like >>1790879 said, implementation is everything.
>>
Here's my million dollar idea:

A chain of restaurants in desirable locations that serve good food

Ideas are worthless
>>
>>1790895

Facebook is a service not a product but whatever.

buying domain names was no more of an idea then than you own ideas today. it was impossible to predict the momentum and popularity the WWW would have, it would have been a gamble back then to buy new domains just as money making prospects nowadays are also gambles. hindsight is incredible after the fact.
>>
>this thread still being bumped
Sad
>>
>>1790958
>this thread is still being bumped

but yet you contribute to it by bumping it yourself, are you fucking retarded?
>>
OP is a faggot.

I however am not.
>>
>>1790962
>bumping this thread to call someone complaining about it being bumped retarded
>>
>>1791036
>bumping this thread to call someone who is calling someone else retarded, retarded.
>>
>>1790490
if I learn something from suckerberg is that you must put everything in execution, and stole the ideas.
>>
>>1790946

>Facebook is a service not a product but whatever.

lmfao you are actually fucking retarded

How do you think FB is making money?

its literally nothing but products after products for advertisers

everyone on FB is just another pawn on the chessboard ready to be marketed to dumbfucking IDIOT ... FB has so much data on people they fucking KNOW who exactly the people are that are most likely to buy a coffee mug with a picture of your moms slut face on

i hate /biz/ so much its full of DO-NOTHING RETARDS who never did ANYTHING in their fucking lifes
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.