[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the easiest(keep in mind didnt say easy) way to make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1478641417026.jpg (104KB, 738x787px) Image search: [Google]
1478641417026.jpg
104KB, 738x787px
What is the easiest(keep in mind didnt say easy) way to make money without being a wagecuck and having almost no startup money(got about 300$)?

So far I've got:
>Youtube
>Ecommerce
>Stocks

What else is there?
>>
>>1790054
Buy an ounce, flip it, buy two, etc.
>>
Do you think there's an objective scale for any of this?

Define what "easy" means to you. Prostitution is pretty easy money for people with low levels of disgust and shame.
List your skills.
Elaborate on what your expecations of "making money" are.
Draw a line what's "being a wagecuck" and what's not. Plenty of self-employed people who work much harder than wagies.

I don't think how we can contribute meaningfully. This is probably something you should figure out on your own.
>>
>>1790072
you mean like illegal substances?

>>1790077
Prostitution is not an option

I basicly want a passive income source, doesnt mean I can but I want to strive towards that. I dont like working.

I realise that there is no way around working but I want to work the least amount as possible, maybe a day or two. If I want a day off then I want to be able to take one off.

I have no real skills. Hence why I'm also basicly broke
>>
>>1790077

I have no skills and no money (in the sense that right now all I do is an unqualified 20 hours/week job which barely gets me through the month, with nothing left to save).

Say I want like 2k of passive income a month to be able to waste my entire life playing video games 24/7?

What's the fastest way to get there, without breaking laws or sucking dicks? I just got done watching another ten TedTalks with people going on about how they were super duper multi millionaires by the age of 14 by doing the dopest lemonade stands and being, like, really motivated or something. And I'm sitting here thinking to myself, man I must be doing something wrong? There must be some magic trick I'm missing? How does that stuff work?
>>
Million dollar referral links
>>
>>1790121
Whatever you can buy that people will quickly re-buy from you in smaller quantities.
>>
>>1790121
So you have no skills, you are broke and you don't like working?

There's no magic recipe. Unless you have some business intuition, you'll have it rough.
>>
>>1790149
>about how they were super duper multi millionaires by the age of 14 by doing the dopest lemonade stands and being, like, really motivated or something. And I'm sitting here thinking to myself, man I must be doing something wrong? There must be some magic trick I'm missing? How does that stuff work?
Exactly what I was thinking

There has to be a way man, there must be
>>
>>1790054
1.Acquire relevent skillz
2.Create product/service
3.Sell it
4.Invest acquired capital
5.Repeat.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.