[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why isn't euthanasia legal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (59KB, 800x388px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 800x388px
I'm pretty sure it would be a multi billion dollar industry that can charge whatever they want. I would happily pay my entire life savings to kms in a painless and peaceful way.
>>
I agree, but you must deal with country laws.
>>
File: 1470951289753.jpg (23KB, 480x425px) Image search: [Google]
1470951289753.jpg
23KB, 480x425px
>>1789273
Nigger then go and do it. Carbon monoxide will make you sleepy and you won't wake up. Get a charcoal grill and let it burn in a closed room. Cheaper than any euthanasia pill would be.
>>
>>1789273
try r9k
>>
>>1789307
Sorry but this is clearly a bushes question
>>
>>1789273
I don't know, there might be a problem with building brand loyalty and repeat customers...

>I would happily pay my entire life savings to kms in a painless and peaceful way
It's so fucking easy, you have no idea. I *guarantee* you that with stuff you have within your room you can reliably be out of this world in 5 minutes flat. "Painless and peaceful" may require a few days of prep, but it's still super easy, legal and cheap (although honestly - if you truly want to die and not just /r9k/-shitpost about "muh suicide", you wouldn't care about 30 seconds of agony and panic, compared to an eternity of calmness). You even posted a picture with a very popular method of killing yourself peacefully and reliably.
>>
>>1789273
>It's against the law to kill yourself
Pretty sure I won't give a shit about the law when I'm dead.
>>
>>1789499
>It's against the law to kill yourself
It usually isn't. It would lead to an absurd situation: People whose lives are so shitty, that they attempt to kill themselves, would have to go to jail for attempting a crime, making their life even more shitty. Guess what they'll do the first unsupervised night in jail?

But helping someone kill themself usually is very much illegal.
>>
>>1789273
>I would happily pay my entire life savings to kms in a painless and peaceful way.
That's because you're retarded. You can do it for about a hundred bucks, by yourself. You posted an image showing how.
>>
>>1789519
It used to be illegal. I think the laws might still be on the books, and just unenforced.

But in North Korea it's considered a form of treason, and if you successfully kill yourself your entire family goes to a work camp.
>>
>>1789596
>But in North Korea it's considered a form of treason, and if you successfully kill yourself your entire family goes to a work camp.
What are they going to do when you murder suicide your family first? lol
>>
because war is more profitable with the same outcome
>>
>>1789273
Because you can't pay taxes and buy goods and services when you're dead

Assisted suicide is anti-capitalism. Better to keep old dying people in long term care and crazies on pills.
>>
>>1789273
God, I hope suicide booths become a reality. I'd sleep a lot easier at night, if I knew there was a quick and easy escape route available.
>>
>>1792252
>suicide booths
financial opportunity
>>
>>1792252
I get that. A lot actually. I'm quite happy with the few grams of white powder I have in a small bottle stashed somewhere safely. It's amazing how easy it is to cook up enough of a chemical in your back yard to wipe out your family and then some with just the internet, a bit of high-school knowledge in anorganic chemistry and a chemistry supply shop. Everyone should have a rainy day insurance. Don't wait on some convulted technical invention, the human body is a fragile system easily disturbed, if you know where to push.
>>
>>1792237
genius.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.