[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Activision Blizzard TO THE MOON!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (467KB, 1778x1000px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
467KB, 1778x1000px
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/activision-blizzard-announces-better-expected-211000683.html

>For the year ended December 31, 2016, Activision Blizzard’s net revenues presented in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (“GAAP”) were a record $6.61 billion, as compared with $4.66 billion for 2015, an increase of 42%. GAAP net revenues from digital channels were a record $4.87 billion, growing 94% year-over-year."

$6.61 Billion......

>Activision Blizzard had 447 million Monthly Active Users (MAUs) in the quarter.

Dear God.

>World of Warcraft® MAUs grew 10% in 2016

LUL. How? Why????
>>
>>1787964
they got a retard in this call
>>
>>1787996

http://investor.activision.com/eventdetail.cfm?EventID=179214
>>
>Overwatch was released in 2016. If you know anything about video games nothing more needs to be said.
>WoW had a great expansion, unlike the previous one
Who could have predicted increased earnings?
>>
>>>1787964
447 million China men, blizz is notorious for stacking financial reports.
>>
>>1787964
>>1788079

Dont forget Hearthstone, which has incredible ROI numbers.
>>
>>1788256
hearthstone is falling off since the release of the karazhan adventure(which was bad) and the gadgetzan expansion(which was bad). theyve been losing players and also less people follow the tournaments/streams. e-sports teams are realizing its not a competitive game so they are starting to reduce their effort in HS too. i mean, it will still be a big game and all that but HS has peaked and will most likely never be as big as it used to be.
>>
ah yesss

ceels good that I have 150 shares which I bought for 16$ some years ago
>>
>wanting to profit off of the evil empire

I'll line it up next to my Monsanto stocks!
>>
>>1788444

Not saying your wrong, but it cost Blizzard almost nothing to produce Hearthstone. (compared to their other games) Hence the ROI is still astronomical.
>>
>>1788769
im aware, i wasnt disagreeing with your statement that the ROI is VERY high. im saying that the ROI will get lower, not higher in the future. but will still likely remain high. it has peaked, but will still remain a big and profitable game.
>>
>>1787964
>in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (“GAAP”)

are all journalists this stupid?
>>
>>1791271
holy shit im jack khaki
>>
>>1791271
They legally have to say that. It's stupid though, I agree.
>>
>>1791271
What's wrong with that? Companies report GAAP and non GAAP numbers and the difference can be huge, the reader might want to know which they're talking about.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.