[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to start to work as a self-employed person. My projet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: depression-in-women-symptoms.jpg (125KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
depression-in-women-symptoms.jpg
125KB, 2000x1000px
I want to start to work as a self-employed person. My projet is set (portfolio done), but my country taxes freelancers too much.
I'm in France, i'm so tired of it..

Is there any solution for me ? I don't want to give 30% of my earnings every month to the state, that's fucking insane to me.
Do I have to move out from there ? How is it in other Europeans country ? Is Spain a big taxer too ?
>>
Just move to random 3rd world eastern eu country for awhile

They are not going to chase you until you actually earn real money anyways
>>
>>1786628
Move to Hong Kong. They take 20% of what you make and that's it. No social security contributions. No more taxes. Lowest tax rate in the 1st world that is not a backwater.

Quitte la France. Quitte l'Europe.
>>
>>1786637
Also you can live there with English and tight Chinese girls will stick to your virile white dick.
>>
>>1786637
>>1786628

also you can get to China, Korea, Japan in less than an hour and SEA in a few hours.
>>
>>1786643
>Hong Kong to Japan/Korea
>less than an hour

heh... nice try kiddo
>>
>>1786762
why google it. it is.

source: living in Seoul

Seoul and Hong Kong are closer to each than than Los Angeles and San Francisco
>>
>>1786628
Cash only operation
>>
>>1786628

Salut camarade :)

I think it would be best to talk about it with an accountant to be honest. You'll probably get better help than here.

Also, I don't know if you looked into it as well but what is really going to kill you in France is RSI. I used to be poker pro and looked into that shit before I left, it was insane, all included something like 40% imposition when they already multiplied rake by 3 with the segregation.

Europe is not far and moving in somewhere else requires no preparation at all, look around and you'll find something better for sure.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.