[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Scamming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

>The victim, a divorcee from Munich, said she lost £130,000 in an internet swindle.

>Pissamai Strehle, 50, started an online relationship with a man who claimed to live in Newtownabbey, County Antrim.

>She recently visited Northern Ireland to try to recover her money.

>"I need my money back, to pay for my car and my home and everything else," she said.

>Asked if she was naïve for sending money to someone she had never met face-to-face she said: "I know, I know. I realise that now."

How do i get into this?

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-38900635
>>
>>1786241
low iq
>>
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>1786241
Scam lonely virgins like yourself on /r9k/ by tricking them into thinking you are a girl. Kill yourself after that.
>>
>>1786241

It's about desperation. The more desperate the better. She's out of a divorce, haven't dated for a while, feels old. She was just scared she wouldnt find anyone else so the first she found she did everything to keep him. Works much better with old people though, they are not so tech savy and often fall into the con hardcore mode
>>
>>1786241
did she send it to a paypal account or what? how did this guy get his money? I hear about scams like this all the time.
>>
All of that money would have been from her divorce settlement anyway. It was probably the German ex-husband who scammed her.
>>
>>1786241
unlike petty theft this is something you can go to jail for a really long time for.
>>
>>1786602

Absolute nonsense.

Millennials are the easiest age group of all to dupe. This is backed up by studies.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.