[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ideabuyer, selling services

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1485896216827m.jpg (77KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485896216827m.jpg
77KB, 1024x640px
I submitted an APP idea to ideabuyer because I don't have the money to get it made. I have a phone interview today and he tells me itll cost me 20 to 30K to get it make it, license it and market it. Then they get 15% profits. I asked if they could lower my initial costs if they kept a bigger % of the profit. He declined. So, I'm wondering if it's such a great idea that they want to offer their services why not work with me? This just a way for them to ring in customers?
>>
>>1786169
They're running a business too idiot, you have your quote, take it or leave it.

And maybe they don't believe its such a great idea.
>>
>>1786179
I get that they are running a business. They stress they only take on ideas they deem worthy. So I found it odd they wouldn't work with me on the initial investment if it's as sure proof as they make it sound.
>>
I'd just hire some pajeet to make it for me by that point
>>
>>1786191
The whole point of their business is to make it easy for you, in return they dictate the terms.

It's like if a professor said "Do questions 1-11 for homework and hand it in by friday" and some kid walks up and says "How about I do 1-16 and give it to you monday?"
>>
I would find somebody local and make own marketing plan. Don't pay 20000 to have something completely in the hands of someone else.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.