[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

removing global debt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

If every country in the world would dissolve and remove the debt of every other country wouldn't this sort of 'reset' the global economy so that everyone can stop worrying and making wars?
>>
You cant reset debt
>>
>>1783686
money doesn't exist without debt. profits don't exist without debt. most of the things you 'own' don't work without debt.

erasing world debt wouldn't cause peace, it would result in the biggest revolutions the world would ever see.
>>
File: 1468123600859.jpg (78KB, 370x350px) Image search: [Google]
1468123600859.jpg
78KB, 370x350px
>>1783694
Sounds like a plan.
>>
>>1783691
Isnt debt just a number on a peace of paper or a computer? Gaurded by a lot if guns, tanks, and nukes?
>>1783694
Seems good.

Does that mean that if I do not have any debts and live in a cave like this dude I am completely free?

Feels good man.
>>
>>1783706
he appears to be a slave to clothing manufacturers and optometrists. What else do you suppose he can't find in that cave?
>>
>>1783686
U forget the existence of interest
>>
>>1783686
If you let someone borrow something, you've created debt. Promises are debt.
We could just give everything away for free with no expectation of it being returned, but one asshole could then take everything and use it all to enslave the world.
>>
File: 1454037522358.jpg (75KB, 500x373px) Image search: [Google]
1454037522358.jpg
75KB, 500x373px
>>1783709
Every inhalation you take has been made by plants and all those plants can only live from sunlight.
Things depend on each other what a schocker.
The point is he you wont be thrown in jail or shot for not paying back an imaginary number.
That clothing and glasses where donated to him btw.

>>1783735
Well there would be 2 parts:
*Removing old debt
*Not creating new debt that is impossible to maintain.

Not saying to give everything away for free. Lending money to people who you know cant ever possibly pay it back and then invading their house for not being able to pay back something they never could in the first place is just pure cruelty.

If my friend asks me to borrow 5 dollars and tells me he will give back 10 dollars next week then it all good. Even if he cant pay it back its not a big loss.

If my friend asks me to borrow 1 million and tells me he will pay back 10 million in 10 years then we will end up killing each other.

Lending extreme huge amounts of money to countries will always fuck shit up for both countries in the long term.

>unrelated pic
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.