[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a retail worker how do I stop inherently despising old people?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Statler_waldorf_02_01 (1).jpg (80KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Statler_waldorf_02_01 (1).jpg
80KB, 1024x768px
As a retail worker how do I stop inherently despising old people?
>>
if you think trump then consider that most old white peope (if in america) also support him so there you go if your into /pol/ you may find that many agree with you on issues
>>
>>1782114
I wanted Kasich
>>
Define 'old'.
>>
>>1782092
You can't. I work with old people constantly and they are a pain. The. Eat you can do is try and get storied out of them then if they come back you can deal with them better
>>
>>1782137
60+. Though certain women in their late 40s and up fit the bill
>>
>>1782092

Learn to 'ave a giggle. Don't take it too serious
>>
Remember that they'll all be dead soon and you have a lifetime of funposting to look forward to
>>
>>1782132
kys no wonder you're in retail
>>
>>1782422
My candidate lost so why are you the one acting butthurt?
>>
>>1782296
Honestly this made me laugh my ass off

Really changes my perspective on the raggedy old cunt complaining that her $2.50 latte was too foamy or some shit after paying with literal nickles and dimes

I hate old people sometimes desu
>>
>>1782137
Anyone over 22 is a boomer
>>
>>1782092
You get paid by the hour so the longer that dementia sufferer keeps you busy repeating the same sentence the less work you need to do
>>
>>1782092
start smoking before work and during breaks to deaden your sense of smell.
>>
>>1782092
In retail old people are going to be the bane of your existence unless you bend over every time they want something. To be completely honest you kind of have to disregard them. MGMT ignores 90% of old people at my job despite them being where the money comes from. My only advice is to just judge people on a person-to-person basis so you won't feel bad misjudging a really OG old person. Sometimes people surprise you.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.