[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1903.png (289KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1903.png
289KB, 640x480px
Teller fag here. I have an interview tomorrow for an entry level position at a bank tomorrow. I need some questions to review. Thanks in advance
>>
You're helping a slow as fuck old black lady. She's taking forever, the lunch hour is almost over, and you're the only teller around. What, exactly, do you tell an obviously rushed, possibly racist customer who joins the line two spots behind her?

What do you do in the event of a bank robbery? Answer as the receiver of a note, a witness of a note being passed, and a teller during a loud robbery.

At the close of business you notice another teller swiping some cash. They've been warned before that their counts don't add up. What do you do?
>>
>>1780954
There are plenty of online resources. We're not going to spoonfeed you.
>>
>>1780973
Answer to all three is to aggressively neutralize the transgressor by any means possible.
>>
>>1780973
Sorry the wait was so long, we will hurry things along for you

Receiver of note; "go to back where the safe is" notify supervisor and police.
Witness; notify supervisor inconspicuously
Loud robbery; hit the buzzer

Notify my supervisor that you may have seen said co worker pocketing money and to check security if there's any concern.
>>
>>1780973
As a teller I can tell you exactly what to do as I've been in the first situation and trained in the other 2.
>scenario 1
So my bank has a drive thru connected to the lobby and customers press the call button the second they pull up. Usually when I'm the only one there, and I'm dealing with a customer in the lobby and I hear the call button. I excuse myself from the customer I greet the drive up customer and ask them to be patient as we are busy in the lobby. If the customer starts ranting I usually just say that I have no control and that if they want they can talk to my supervisor. After that it's that bitches problem and I deal with my customers
>robbery
Rule number 1: don't be a hero. Do everything the robber tells you to do.
Rule number 2: if given a note try and keep the note without touching it or without the robber noticing. Also you may have some bait money(pack of money with the serial numbers on file) or a dye pack, you can try and slip those into the bag. However, if the robber says They want their note back you give to them. If they say no dye pack or bait money you don't put it in there.
Rule number 3: try and remember as many key features as possible about the robber, articles of clothes. What kind of weapon(shotgun, pistol, revolver, rifle). Height(most establishments have a height thing as the persons walks in. Speech and skin color.
Rule number 4: as soon as the robber leaves lock all the doors and wait for the police to arrive, do not talk to anyone so that the information doesn't get mixed up.
>scenario 3
You tel the supervisor that you think that so and so is stealing. It's not rocket science.
>>1780954
Now for the OP, as a teller, it's important that you show the interviewer that you are confident and easy to talk to. Don't be creepy but smile and greet them. It's important to show that you are a people person. Also, let them know that you want to grow within the business and have an interest in banking/finance.
>>
>>1781235
Let the bank know that you can be trusted and have handled money before. Try and relate to your interviewer that helps. Good luck with the interview
>>
I did good on my interview and they want me to call back in 10 days. They said I was the first to be interviewed
>>
>>1782735
That's great to here what did you tell them
>>
i told them everything I knew on banking like that it's 100% sales. And then they had me do the "sell me this pen" test which I did but she said I could have done it differently. Then I told her about my manager position at the pizza place I work out. They were impressed and junk. Told me to call in a week
>>
>>1783322
What was the best way to sell the pen?
>>
>>1783322
Don't tell me you said you need a pen shit from the movie? But the teller position I have isn't sales at all it is just cash transactions and deposits and stuff. If someone wants to buy a cashiers check or a sticker then yeah but that's not really sales.
>>1783562
Yougreet the person and ask them how they are doing. Then you tell them that if they prefer pens or pencils. They will most likely say pencils which I always agree to, but then I say, unfortunately pencils cannot be used for official documents such as contracts and checks. That's when you say lucky for you I have this pen that will be very useful in emergency situations when you need to sign a check or a contract. Then they ask what's so special about the pen and you can say unlike other pens this pen will work even to the last drop of ink. That's huge because then you won't have to scribble on a scratch sheet of paper to get the ink flowing, instead you just pull out the pen and it's ready to go. That usually sells it
>>
She said that I only sold one pen to her when I should have tried to sell my entire warehouse of pens. I didn't realize it was the objective and I didn't look at the big picture. She said I did good but for me to think about it for when I start working for them.
>>
>>1780973
SIR

CAN YOU PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP? I'M HELPING THIS OLD NIGGER
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.