[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF?? Why is no one doing this? EASY SHEKEL$ FOR STUDENTS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: bloggif_5806cbae33751.png (386KB, 600x701px) Image search: [Google]
bloggif_5806cbae33751.png
386KB, 600x701px
>Scholarship spamming
>Literally balling $100-$1000+ per essay or qualification
>Thousands of these on the internet
>The more you apply to the more you can earn
>Especially when they are small, therefore less applied to, they can rank up $$$
>Meanwhile, while all the normies play with their friends or work at slavemart, play vidya, you could be earning 1000$ a day doing essays of around 500-1000 word max/min
>Use for personal finance
>????
>profit

Why aren't normies doing this /biz/??? This is literally the most hilarious and easiest way to earn money. Most essays can be copy/paste or edited and others are just by qualifications/major/gender/race. mathematically, the more you apply to the more you are able to win. This is also a given due to a lot of lazy, trustfund yuppies, and other students who don't even take advantage of this.

What do you have to lose???
>>
>>1780732
Nigger what? Have you actually ever applied for a scholarship?
>>
>>1780732
What site do you use? Also I'm on my last semester already but if I do these after will they still be usable?
>>
I work at Slavemart and am offended by your gloating
>>
Most online are more saturated than offline ones. offline local ones will get you more money. also this is not just cash you can use for anything. most of these must be used for school or school related stuff.
>>
>>1780755
Yes I did
it gets repetitive after 4 or 5 essays and you can easily copy paste or edit to fit the subject matter. Ex: if they want your achievement resume
or Ex: They want to know why X major and why

>>1781036
True, but it's worth a shot. Definitely do locals as I have done myself and exhausted the search engines. My school regularly provides me locals and I have already filled out the ones I qualify.

I do understand this is not always for everything as they send it to your school. But seriously? Get a FREE RIDE to whatever you want and also your acceptance rate may increase because the college does not need to pay for you because of the scholarships you give them.

Literally win-win scenario here.
>>
Wait I don't get it, you're applying for a scholarship multiple times?
t. 18 year old Australian
>>
>>1781509
Some scholarships do renew every semester so basically yes you can copy paste technically.

What I'm talking about are the ones that appear and consistently give the same or little variation of some topic like :Why did you choose X major and why? Or Why do you deserve X scholarship and why

Once you make one stellar essay with all the adjective, just change the subject/title of the major or scholarship around and you're pretty much set.
>>
>>1780732
are you retarded ? do you think all it takes to have a scolarship is a good essay? lol more than 70% of the scolarships at my uni don't even require an essay they are all decided on other factors
>>
>>1781511
Wtf. Colleges just give you money if you write a nice essay? Is this a way to lower tuition or to actually just receive money from a college?
>>
>>1781524
Works both ways
Some give you the full amount by semester chunks
Some give to you by a check in your name
Some give the college the check and so deduct that from your tuition / books / things you buy at uni.
>>
I knew someone who made 33kGBP per year on scholarships when at university, but he spent more time applying for scholarships than doing his degree.
>>
So are universities getting jewed by this or is this payed by the government
To be honest I'm having a hard time believing this shit
>>
>>1781529
So universities are fine with people running off with "scholarship" money that goes toward buying bitcoin and not tuition?
>>
>>1781539
>>1781547
Holy shit how do you not know what a scholarship is? Most scholarships come from third party private companies you fucking dropout. Colleges don't fucking care what you do with your left over refund money after you pay your fees whether the money be from grants, government aid or scholarships.

Seriously how fucking stupid are you?
>>
>>1781595
Why would you assume that I'm retarded and not just young. You retard
>>
>>1781643
You'd have to be 14 to not understand what a scholarship is
>>
>>1781509
LOL JUST COMMIT FRAUD ANON WHY IS NOBODY DOING THIS?
>>
>>1781643
>Why would you assume that I'm retarded and not just young. You retard
You have to be over 18 to post on 4chan
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.