[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Millionaire Terrorist Prefers CryptoCurrency!!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: shbtc.jpg (35KB, 642x348px) Image search: [Google]
shbtc.jpg
35KB, 642x348px
>>
if you down own at least 21 BTC in 2017 to be part of the future elite you are fucking up bigly.
>>
>>1780802

>tfw no BTC, just massive amounts of booze and bullets.

I'll be the guy you trade with when it all comes crashing down.
>>
File: cube.gif (4MB, 452x308px) Image search: [Google]
cube.gif
4MB, 452x308px
>>1780630
If he holds so much crypto then why was he calling Tim and crying about how he can't afford health insurance?
>>
>>1780899
haha cant buy health insurance with them there bitcoins. coiners on suicide watch. just make sure you suceed if you try since your worthless coins wont be accepted at the hospital. hahaha
>>
>>1780802
Kyle stop posting faggot.
>>
>>1780873
The thing to own beside bullets is to print out PDFs of basic shit like agriculture, how to grown your own food, weed, booze, bake bread, etc. If shit hit the fan people will pay big money to transcribe that information. Keep it locked in a waterproof fireproof safe with pencils, paper, lots of ammunition and a Bible. You'll be okay if SHTF because people will need to relearn all the basic shit you need to do to survive without grocery stores, gasoline, etc.
>>
File: fiat meme life expectancy.png (18KB, 561x373px) Image search: [Google]
fiat meme life expectancy.png
18KB, 561x373px
>>1780873
Wrong, we'll transition to the next era of rich BTC holders after the current fiat meme cycle is over.
>>
>>1780630
>>1781989

How to buy crypto?
>>
>>1780952
>and a bible
Society collapses and you choose to carry that crap into the new world?
>>
WTF!!!!!!!!!

I HATE CRYPTO NOW!!!!!!
>>
>>1781989
Make sure to hold some xmr as well.
>>
>>1780630
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBbLpxLglz0
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.