[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i flip money into more money

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: yareyare.png (607KB, 865x805px) Image search: [Google]
yareyare.png
607KB, 865x805px
heya biz i have 400 dollars spare in my bank account how do i flip it into more and more easily is there anything i can invest in besides robin hood for some odd reason it says a mra error so i cant do shit with it, anything else i can do for more profits. Thanks for the help
>>
>>1778041
kneepads
>>
File: 1482757933966.jpg (88KB, 640x644px) Image search: [Google]
1482757933966.jpg
88KB, 640x644px
>>1778041
Have you considered lending your money? Take a look at peer to peer clubs. Buy Bitcoins though you might want to hold on that horse they are a bit high right now.
>>
>>1778065
you mean like actual knee pads? Why?
>>
>>1778067
so i lend a money to a company and just let it sit there and it keeps building up, earning a certain profit a month? Know any good websites for this or any tips of what you use.
>>
>>1778078
Not >>1778067, but thats it basically, though you have to consider the variations with loans (bad debt, additional fees, etc).
Funding Circle are pretty good in my experience, though I'm UK so I don't have any experience with their US base.
>>
>>1778068
So you dont hurt yourself while you suck dollar dix.
>>
>>1778068
because $400 is a decent meal with a girl and you need to suck a lot more cock for a lot more money before you even dream about investing and/or whatever dipshit get rich scheme youre thinking of.
>>
>>1778078
You could take a look at prosper or lending club.
>>
>>1778041
Honestly just roll the dice.

I have my reliable dividend stocks and my fuck it stocks.

With 400 you can't exactly make any respectable money off dividend stock.

Do some research and choose some penny stock that might do well or might cause buzz.

I bought 600 units of a failed solar energy company for 9 cents a piece and then they were in the news and that upped to 20 cents a piece.

You'll probably lose it all, but honestly it's probably best to learn investing when you have next to nothing.

400 bucks is peanuts.
>>
>>1778041
buy used furniture off of craigslist
clean it up/repair/refurbish it
sell furniture back on craigslist
>>
buy a lawnmower, a snowblower, or a pressure washer.
>>
>>1778067
thanks, in just five years I will be able to buy my very own shoelace, I always wanted a shoelace
>>
>>1778041
Not gonna lie to you, OP. 400 is not that much. Put it in a savings account. You'll need it some day.
>>
File: 1AlST9K.jpg (44KB, 570x572px) Image search: [Google]
1AlST9K.jpg
44KB, 570x572px
>>1778176
>I have my reliable dividend stocks
What stocks are those?
>>
>>1778065
lmao
>>
>>1778985
KO, INF, NOK, PEP. Food and infrastructure
>>
>>1779002
How much money do you have spread across those?
>>
>>1778148
Don't use Prosper. They don't have a secondary market for notes so once you lend through them that money is stuck with them for the entirety of the loan term (3-5 years).

LendingClub gives you an option to liquidate once per quarter in case of emergency and a secondary note market.
>>
>>1778111

What are dollar dix and how did you hurt yourself on them?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.