[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Winning A Free Ticket

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 144425342.png (130KB, 138x340px) Image search: [Google]
144425342.png
130KB, 138x340px
I bought a $30 scratcher yesterday and won a free ticket but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to cash out. In the past if I won a free ticket I would opt for the cash value, but I haven't played in awhile and there's a note on the back of the scratcher stating:

"Players winning a free ticket in this game are entitled to a free ticket valued at thirty dollars ($30)."

So by not including "or cash equivalent" does that mean I can ONLY redeem a free ticket?

I'm surprised I have to post this question at all. Somehow Google yielded no answers for me, and the fine print just seems vague.

TL;DR If I win a free ticket off a scratch card, can I cash out, or do I have to take the ticket?

>Pic related, the card in question
>>
Sounds like it if it isn't stated on the card then they probably won't do it even if you can since most carryout worker's read the card's since they personal ly know jack shit
>>
>>1776827
Yeah that was what I was worried about. Oh well, maybe I'll win $10m ... maybe? Okay nevermind.
>>
>>1776831
You could sell it for 25 bucks out side a store.
Or
You could scratch it and win more then 30$
Dollar scratchies dont give out a lot but large ones do.
>>
>>1776835
Yeah I think I'll take my chances on the free ticket good lookin out
>>
>>1776820

Go to 7/11 they dont give a fuck and usually cash out ticket winners.
>>
>>1776820
if you notice it stated the value of the win meaning you can most likely receive the cash for the ticket. I think they just try to sucker you in to buy another ticket with the money.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.