[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Discharged from previous employer --- HELP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: catroomguardian.jpg (30KB, 482x453px) Image search: [Google]
catroomguardian.jpg
30KB, 482x453px
Hello /biz/

I recently lost my job under some "unique" circumstances. I had only been working at this place for a month. The long and short of it was that I gave a particularly cunty manager some lip and she, with the assistance of a long-time female employee, falsified a sexual harassment allegation and used it as grounds to fire me (this didn't happen, I even asked that the camera footage be reviewed by other managers in an attempt to clear my name; it didn't work and their "investigation" hasn't went any further and it's been a week).

Now, because I have bills to pay, I've just come back from looking for another job with some applications and I'm wondering what the best way to go about listing this would be.

Thanks in advance
>>
Sue your past employer, don't put them on your rez claiming famy illness if they question the gap
>>
>>1776390
no money for a lawyer

im a senior in high school and this was supposed to be a shitter job i could use to put gas in my truck and save some money for the real world
>>
>>1776397
Most lawyers will take a cut of the winnings. Alternatively file a complaint with the labor bureau and osha.
>>
>>1776435
This

At the very least file a complaint, as long as it truly is a shit job, and not the field you're going into. You might get hush money, or the job back at the very least.
>>
>>1776436
i'd take the hush money, but i dont want the job back

fuck em
>>
bamp
>>
>>1776388
Go back to work and punch the clock with a .45.

They're laughing at you, OP..
>>
>>1776388
If it's false you should lawyer up and sue them.
>>
>>1776638
can't do anything about it besides go to the top of the company's food chain, and i just sent them an email
>>
>>1776388

Dude.

Sue for wrongful termination. Ask a ridiculous amount like $50k.

They will pay you $5k just to go away. I'm 100% serious. This is a very very common tactic. And since you were legitmately wrongfully terminated then your employer deserves to get bitchslapped.

Call an employment lawyer in your area right away.
>>
>>1776397

Lawyers work on contingency bro.

What was the job, and what was your pay?
>>
>>1776388

Also give us the story of what happened.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.