[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/biz/pill me, please.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1480193609687.jpg (174KB, 497x544px) Image search: [Google]
1480193609687.jpg
174KB, 497x544px
Hello. I am a /pol/ack, and I realized that politics isn't really the way to success. I realized that business, finance, economics is the way to success.

Someone give me the /biz/pill or give me some suggestions on things I should read to get me /biz/pilled.
>>
>>1774267
buy high
sell low
>>
>Get stable economy
>make good moves in busnes, investment or memecurrency
>profit??
>>
In my view, you have two choices

Work a job with the highest pay you can get, save and invest as much as you can, and retire early.

OR

Forget a job, start a business, and grow it as big as you can.
>>
File: 1296338238675.jpg (33KB, 300x296px) Image search: [Google]
1296338238675.jpg
33KB, 300x296px
>>1774267
/pol/ isn't about politics. It's about paranoid schizophrenia and low IQ paradigms.

if you don't innately understand this you're too stupid or insane to find success anyways.

sorry.
>>
>>1774267
/pol/ fellow here as well. Read Rich Dad Poor Dad, for the theoretical way to make it. Sign up for a Financial Peace University class ($100) to actually learn how to manage your finances and make long term investments.
>>
>>1774461
Pol is that on the Surface mate... but there is an autism deep below that there's never been on this board. Pol is right about 80% of stuff that happens.
>>

You claim to be interested in politics

Yet it took you only till now to realize its a shitty job?

Also, lots of house leaders and hillary clinton are loaded. Why cant you do that?

>>1775669
>meme book
>>
Why the fuck are losers here so obsessed with /pol/?

> Go to /pol/, search /biz/, get 0 threads
> Go to /biz/, search /pol/, get 53 threads

It's like all kids can't stop talking about big bad /pol/, while /pol/ couldn't give less of a shit
>>
>>1774267
buy eth you poor fag
>>
>>1775682
thats because pol has always been unbelievably retarded. They are literally racist, but get all there facts from looking obscure statistics at face value and 1st hand stereotuping. There is nothing sugar coated about that. Its not like saying, something like, "Duurr. THey are racist like trump XD". Pol is literally storm front composed of 15 year olds and 30 year old neets. And barely any of them actually know decent level politics, they just spout out whatever meme is on drudge report or blogging sites from no-nothing authors. Same with s4s and r9k. Its just such an anomaly of retardeness that you cant NOT talk about them.

biz has a lot of smart people, but also a lot of dumbfucks who come out of nowhere.
>>
Be an entrepeneur in a field you love. Don't be dependant on others for your survival and comfort. Don't listen to retarded shitcoiners.

Have fun being a /biz/reali, OP
>>
>>1775704

You sound like somebody who wandered over to /pol/, got triggered, and now spend half your 4chan time shit talking /pol/ from other boards.

lol

Fucking coward. Go talk shit to their face or stfu.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.