[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1788.jpg (42KB, 719x719px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1788.jpg
42KB, 719x719px
I pretty much fucked up my "online interview" with chase bank. Is there any way I can redeem myself or should I move on and practice more at interviews
>>
How'dja fuck up?
>>
>>1772305
forget it. move on.
>>
Basically I wasn't ready for the questions asked and seemed unsure when speaking. This was my first interview in the bank industry. And I recall saying "umm" a couple of times. Right now I'm a manager for a pizza shop and looking to get out of the food industry and move onto the bank industry to try to build a career out of it. I'm 23.
>>
keep trying man, I've been going to interviews, sometimes the questions are designed to throw you off. chin up, next time
>>
>>1772336
Hey dont feel bad, take this as a learning experience, if its really something you want to do then dont let this stop you, dont let anything stop you man.
>>
Does anyone know if I should contact a bank about my applications or do I have to wait for a response? Everything seeks electronic
>>
>>1774024
if you feel like u fucked up just forget about them, it was just a phone interview anyway and there is like 0.01% chance that you are getting a call back
>>
>>1774108
I was talking about the other banks that I had applied for. Not chase.
>>
>>1774159
Always follow up after a week has passed, only way to get a for sure yes or no

And if they say no, always be ultra polite and say something along the lines of "maybe one day"

Worked for me when I was applying for my clerkship, failed the interview, got a "no" when I followed up on it, then 3 weeks later I got a call back saying a new position opened up

Politeness is everything
>>
>>1774170

Terrible advice. Anyone who fucking calls to "check in" is automatically on the fucking no list.
>>
>>1775006
I purposely don't call people back until they leave me two voicemails to know they're serious about the position and they're not just desperate for a job. Everyone will follow up once. The pros will follow up twice, because that's what I did.
>>
Some good advice guys. I applied to BofA on Tuesday so I'll go in (seems more professional than calling) Monday dressed up with resume and letter of recommendation in hand.
>>
>>1775026
Same. It works pretty good.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.