[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does a service like this exist?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: huh.jpg (3KB, 177x118px) Image search: [Google]
huh.jpg
3KB, 177x118px
Can I hire an actor to subtly approach and attempt to convince a potential client of something. Also what about for interpersonal (non-business)relationships. Does this exist? and what is it called? I'd imagine while this may not be ethical it can be done within breaking any laws. Seriously.
>>
>>1768584
You mean a hooker?
>>
well if I pay a hooker to bang a client and tell him XYZ widgets is the best! that's not so credible. If I pay someone who says they're a businessman to approach him in a hotel lobby have some drinks and then say he used our company and we're great and deliver a good product that has more credibility. Also if I want my gf to stop talking to an ex and hire a girl to befriend her and tell her eww he's a creep a hooker won't work.
>>
>>1768584
A conman, then?
>>
>>1768608
Hmmm similar in some respects....a legal conman...or woman. But a conman convinces someone to give him their money. Here the goal is influencing the persons opinion.
>>
>>1768638
So a salesman, then?
>>
A lobbyist?
>>
>>1768641
Well...getting closer....in between a salesman and an actor. Unlike a salesman the person is playing a part and there isn't necessarily anything being sold. Also unlike an actor the persons goal is to influence the person not just read lines.I still feel like this already exists and I just don't the name of it....
>>
>>1768584
lobbyist.
Marketer.
Salesman.
Consultant.
They all do what you describe to varying degrees.
>>
>>1768657

you mean you want to a person who acts in your interest but act like they are just another "civil" so they can't connect the dots and therefor are more prone to get manipulated?
>>
>>1768662
yes
>>
>>1768664

yes of course it is not illegal to try and change another persons opinion without telling who you "really" are unless it is obvious (court room) but then you shall have to swear and all that crap.
>>
get in touch with the democratic party, they got people who do anything for money, even riot, protest and assault people
>>
Actually, the word you're looking for is a shill.

an accomplice of a hawker, gambler, or swindler who acts as an enthusiastic customer to entice or encourage others.
>>
>>1768584
You're running the gamut from sales, to lobbying, to corporate espionage. It may be illegal depending on the manner of the approach, and the information gained.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.