[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What should i do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: images(15).jpg (20KB, 739x415px) Image search: [Google]
images(15).jpg
20KB, 739x415px
>working as a computer technician in a cyber-cafe (lan-house)
>my boss is such a lazy dumb guy (no offense at all, he is not smart and hate working)
>he manages to make a lot of debts
>he sells all the stuff in the store
>he pays the rent and close the store
I was talking to him and he says he wants to work in another thing and gave me the number of the store's proprietary in case i want to do something
I am sure i can make a good money making a cyber-cafe, computer and mobile repair if i rent that place, the problem is: I do not have the 950 Dollars i would need to buy computers and chairs and stuff and rent the store.
Ps: 950 dollars is a lot of money in Brazil and i only have 100 at home and i can't make a loan because i have debts in the bank, and getting a wage job would take too long and the store could be rented until there.
What should i do?
>>
Note: I am working selling thing on the internet, but still i only make like 250 usd (the same as the minimun wage)
And no, none of the jobs i've found i could work doing both at the same time.
>>
>>1766749

how much do you owe?

Also, consider that banks make business loans, which are different than private loans

you also need to understand company taxes, paperwork, have money for corruption, money for the gangs protection, etc etc

Have you really thought thjs through?
>>
>>1766785
I don't need those things here while i have a small business, 70% of the people here do not have the ENI here and ALL computer stores install pirate windows, nobody gives a single crap about.
I owe about 700 dollars, and i can not make business loans either, it's complicated.
>>
>>1766785
>>1766813
And no, there are no gangs here, they were all killed by the police.
>>
>>1766749
I'm gonna give you that money but I want to be a business partner and get 20% of what you make, and I want my initial investment back in three months tops.
>>
>>1766860
I can not garantee return in 3 months.
>>
>>1766749
Tell me more about this. Where do you live? What does average cost of living look like over there? How much do you expect to make a month from the cafe?

From an American with a few thousand dollars e que falla muito poco português.
>>
File: confraria.jpg (53KB, 613x487px) Image search: [Google]
confraria.jpg
53KB, 613x487px
>>1767002
I live in Curitiba.
The rent is about 170 usd +50 internet
I expect to make about 520/month or 300/month profit.
I don't know anyone here who could lend me the money.
>From an American with a few thousand dollars
It's funny how a "few" hundred dollars are to americans and it's a lot for third worlders.
>que fala muito pouco português
That's cool, what made you study Portuguese?
>>
>>1767028
620/month
400/month USD profit*
I kinda miscalculated that.
>>
>>1766929
>Sent :^)
>>
File: 1469469150552-2.jpg (69KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1469469150552-2.jpg
69KB, 800x800px
>>1767040
>>
File: 1469571569205.png (16KB, 250x268px) Image search: [Google]
1469571569205.png
16KB, 250x268px
OP here.
I am now using my laptop, that is me here >>1767028
>>
>>1766929
How long then?
>>
>>1767173
5-6 months.
>>
>>1767190
Why do you think your business would be profitable?
Are you planning on being the only one there or hire employees?
Is it gonna be set up the same as what your boss had?
Is the estimate you gave accurate? And after the first investment, is your business gonna be self sufficient, meaning are you gonna be able to pay rent and expenses only with what you make?
Most important question is the first one though especially since you said the place you used to work at failed
>>
>>1766749
quit your regular apartment.
Sleep on the floor or in some closet at the café
>>
>>1767315
or:
Talk to landlord. Ask him to make a better deal cause otherwise the place might stay empty.
>>
>>1767028
why not take a loan for starting up if you expect good revenue to the cost??
>>
>Why do you think your business would be
profitable?
Because before he quitted we was profiting about 25-35 usd per day, it was not enough to pay for his house-car-moto and his debts and paying me all with this money (He is the kind of person that spends more than he earn, give him 1kk monthly and he will spend 1.1kk.
>Are you planning on being the only one there or hire employees?
In the first year i am planning to be the only worker, then i could save money enough to hire someone and open another store.
>Is it gonna be set up the same as what your boss had?
Totally not, i will work in more areas and i will work hard, and the most important, i have the will, my boss always said if i quit, he would quit, because i was the mind of that store.
>Is the estimate you gave accurate?
It's very close,
And after the first investment, is your business gonna be self sufficient, meaning are you gonna be able to pay rent and expenses only with what you make?
Yes, i could open it with a little less money, but would be tougher to do everything, 1200 usd is the right amount, i can sell somethings i have here and i would need just more 950 to do open with everything that is necessary.

>>1767315
>>1767317
That is not a problem.

>why not take a loan for starting up if you expect good revenue to the cost??
As i said, i can not make loans from a bank and no one in my network have the money.
>>
>>1767331
basically what you have to do is find an investor if you are not eligible for loans. some relative of yours or anything that will either co-sign or take the loan and invest in you and you repay them in an agreed schedule.
>>
>>1767331
>>1767337
I forgot to quote.
>>
>>1767337
>As i said, i can not make loans from a bank and no one in my network have the money.
that's too bad. the death of the capitalist dream.
well maybe in your next life you avoid bad debt so that you can have good debt.
>>
File: Teal-c.jpg (47KB, 1020x572px) Image search: [Google]
Teal-c.jpg
47KB, 1020x572px
>>1767356
Indeed.
>>
>>1767337
For 950$ this is an investment I would do honestly, but
>Brazil
The risk of scam is high even with a contract
>>
>>1767404
Welcome to my life.
>>
Someone with an idea?
>>
>>1767593
as an other anon said: sleep in the cafe
rent your apartman out on airbnb
from the money you should be able to keep it afloat until slowly acquire the assets. that or kneepads.
>>
>>1767719
I can not live there, there are rules, and you can not use it as a home.
I will spend all my money in kneepads! (not really).
>>
>>1767728
you don't have any options left you either capitalize on what you have or get a loan or forget about your dreams.
>>
>>1767773
I will try the first and second ones.
>>
>>1766749
you said you own 700 dollars, that means you need 250

just sell your laptop, or any extra pair of shoes, or books you don't need anymore, you're going to make the money back quickly anyway
>>
>>1767728
>rules
>brazil
>>
>>1766817
start your own gang of autistic brazillian retard-gamers
>>
>>1767888
I didn't say that i have 700 dollars, i said i have one hundred.
I don't have an extra pair of shoes and i always bought used clothes.
My laptop worths about 75 dollars.
>>1767889
I have a family, i can not move to a small store.
>>1767893
The police is gonna kill us.
>>
OP here.
Any ideas? I went to 4 banks today, my bank said that i can not make a loan due to a debt i have with the telephone company, the other 3 said the same thing, but it is 500 dollars, does not worth paying it for making a loan, i will make my business happen first and them i will pay the telephone company.
Ps: Not my debt, it's my mom's debt in my name.
>>
>>1766749
try r9k
short doge
or suck dicks
>>
>>1769101
>try r9k
Explain.
>>
OP, I'm interested in making this investment but I'm going to need to do some vetting, make sure this is legit, etc.

Can you provide some contact information? I recommend using a throwaway email at first so you don't get spammed.
>>
File: 20170201_152141.jpg (897KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170201_152141.jpg
897KB, 2048x1152px
>>1769149
>but I'm going to need to do some vetting, make sure this is legit, etc.
Sure, it's the first thing to do.
I was doing the conversion BRLxUSD in my mind, but now doing in an online converter it says that the value is 1280+the money i have at home, and not 950+the money i have at home, would you still have interest?

But what are your terms? I mean, how much would you charge me and things like this?
>>
>>1769185
My throwaway email is anaodecuritiba (at) mail.ru
Yes, i use a russian email, but my russian is pretty bad.
>>
>>1769185
Yes I'm still interested, but I'd much prefer to discuss terms in private, or at least not on 4chan.

Post a throwaway email for me to get in touch with you. Otherwise, best of luck.
>>
>>1769197
Perfect, I'll be in touch shortly.
>>
>>1769199
>>1769198
Ok, i will be waiting.
>>
>>1767028
Yeah I guess the difference in living standards can be pretty pronounced. I work for minimum wage and live with my parents, but have no expenses and work 60hrs/week, so I'm putting away around 1500/month.

My grandpa was from Lisbon, so I always found Portuguese cool. Although I think brasilian português sounds nice than the European variety.
>>
OP here.
I as busy, but i have answer your emails, anons.
>>
>>1769796
>i as
I was.
Fix.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.