[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prize machines

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Is it possible to make things like claw machines and just really scammy kinda prize machines that have a super low win rate and then pay like a rental fee at an arcade to house my machine? I've always had the idea of stocking up a machine with really God prizes like Xbox or ps4 or something and have like a .1% chance of winning it kinda thing and make some money on it. Is that just a dead dream?
>>
>really scammy kinda prize machines that have a super low win rate

Isn't that how they work already?
>>
>>1764249
you just described all of those machines already
do you think they are set to be fair and easy?
>>
>>1764260
Some are better than others but I have a few ideas to make them tempting but nearly impossible. I'd just have to find a really good step by step building video or something. But I'm thinking I can maybe go to small businesses and pay a rent fee to plant my machine there
>>
>>1764262
I don't get your point, I know most if not all are rigged but I wanna get in on that if possible
>>
>>1764260
>implying they have a win rate
>>
>>1764264
then just buy one of those machines? youll be able to plant it someplace
>>
>>1764265
Some do but it's stupidly low but people still pump money into it because to them it's just one dollar, but that shit adds up
>>
>>1764249

It's not 1990 anymore
>>
>>1764273
They run for like 2k plus dude. I'll never break even on it.

2k + tempting prizes + rental space fee = never break even. Especially making it one dollar each turn
>>
>>1764276
Obviously you've never seen a child before
>>
>>1764277
dude designing and building one will cost even more
>>
>>1764277
just sell gumballs if you're going to be this dumb
>>
>>1764280
>>1764279
OK so lemme get am understanding of how you think

2 thousand dollars meaning it has to be played 2 thousand time. On top of paying let's say 200ish ( idk a rent fee ) plus good prizes to temp so around 500ish.

So my machine needs to be played 2 thousand 700 times to make a profit. Let that sink in. 2,700 times. No shitty prize machine gets played that much.
>>
>>1764285
if you're willing to pay 200 dollars a month thats your own fucking problem buy a gumball machine for half that with a quarter crank and put it on the street chained to a fucking lamp post
>>
>>1764278

Obviously you've been living in a cave the past 10 years.

They are staring at iPhones and tablets...not running to obsolete department store gimmicks.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.