[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I want to start an amazon FBA business. I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: amazon_logo_500500.png (14KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
amazon_logo_500500.png
14KB, 500x500px
Hey guys, I want to start an amazon FBA business.

I'm relatively new to the idea of eCommerce other than flipping some products on Ebay when I was younger (profit wasn't enough for the time I was putting in to researching products and it was a bit of a gamble).

So I wanted to know if anyone on here has any experience with amazon FBA and if it actually works or not. I know that thinks like affiliate marketing are just memes that don't work but is this the same?

Thanks a lot
>>
have you read rich dad poor dad
>>
>>1763533
be me
paid an amazon fba course from a "millionare guru"
course is obvious shit as fuck
google a lot of shit "gurus" cant answer
learn a lot of crap about importing exporting and businesses
start doing the research and alibaba shit
dealing with chinks. worst nightmare they dont have a soul. scammers everywhere.
spent weeks doing work and learning a lot of shit.
cash flow is negative between shipping and fees all your margins disappear.
found the product is patented. chink never told me and those fuckers lied in the invoice to avoid taxes.
start sourcing for all overthe world. retailers dont need you, they lie a lot about purchase orders. lot of wasted time.
I leave a job of 7k a month to make 30 damn cents for working 20 times more with everyone trying to fuck you all the time.
ask other people in the course how they are doing. they agreed that shit is not as easy as the "gurus"(scammers) said.

summary
there is money in ecommerce but I recommend you should do your own products.
sales are nothing you can make 3 million in sales and still lose money. dont let those numbers impress you. never ever have seen a damn fucking net number. every single fucking time they show sales.
do a lot but a LOT of research in your supplier. be sure is a factory not a trade company. you should go and visit those fuckers. NEVER TRUST A FUCKIN CHINK. NEVEEER!!
prepare yourself for a lot of headaches from the supplier to your stupid costumers.
if you have time and money source directly from trade shows and visit the factory.

good luck you are gonna need it.
are there people doing money? yes
are you going to be one? if you have at least 20k(minimum investing entry point where margins dont shrink and you save in shipping) to throw away and pray those fucking chinks are legit... maybe you have a small probability.
remember those guys in shark tank putting 300k in their business and broke as fuck asking the sharks for money? well those are the succesful guys with tons of sales
>>
>>1763641
Well thank you very much for your answer, that was very comprehensive. I appreciate the help a lot
>>
Ill tell you right now, Do not fucking to do alibaba or ali express. You can easily make 50k a year sourcing locally, or on ebay and amazon.
>>
>>1763748
>easily
If it's so easy tell us how.
>>
>>1763641
so all those people on the internet saying how easy it is to buy chink shit and sell it on amazon for tons of profit are memeing? how would I have guessed it.

there's no way to win other than luck
>>
>>1763641
>you should do your own products.
this is also hell
>>
>>1763641
>paid an amazon fba course from a "millionare guru"
rookie mistake. when someone stops making money, or can't make money, they make a course on how to make money.

>dealing with chinks. worst nightmare they dont have a soul. scammers everywhere.
that's why you go for a supplier rating of more than 97%, with items of over 1000 sales and 5-star ratings, with photo reviews from customers to see if the product is good.

>cash flow is negative between shipping and fees all your margins disappear.
because you're selling on amazon lel, they rape you of your money.

Pick a good niche (not women's clothing for fucks sake). Get your own store, go for highly-rated suppliers, and make your site pretty. Use SEO and advertise on FB. Get Instagram influencers to promote your product.
>>
>>1764331
>they make a course on how to make money.
I believe those are the only ones making money, but they are the few that are famous

there are a million videos like that already, so who the fuck would pick yours vs the ones already ranked by those meme coaches

>because you're selling on amazon lel,
amazon is like youtube

you could create your own site to host videos, good fucking luck with that

in amazon you at least are in the right place with billions of potential customers

too bad its fucking luck and shit to get sales anyway

you cant win without luck this is shit im drinking bleach
>>
>>1764331
>Get Instagram influencers to promote your product.
id rather kill myself

why i cant be the one getting paid 3 figures to wear sunglasses REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1765543
what's the problem? just pay them so they can shill your products to millions of their sheep followers.
>>
>>1763790
>buy chink shit and sell it on amazon f
I think they advise that you buy chink sht and sell it on your own website, so you can charge more than what the chinks are offering
>>
>>1763533

Professional internet marketer slash ebayer reporting in.

>flipping some products on Ebay when I was younger (profit wasn't enough for the time I was putting in to researching products and it was a bit of a gamble).
>So I wanted to know if anyone on here has any experience with amazon FBA and if it actually works or not
>I know that thinks like affiliate marketing are just memes that don't work but is this the same?

you need to stop listening to 4chan and spend some time actually doing and trying shit, and not give up because you dont see millions immidiately.

I spent about a year on ebay before I started to make any decent money, Nowdays about 80-90% of my efforts are focused on ebaying full time.

The first things I ever did that were successful was affiliate marketing which I reached 3 figures a day - eventually stopped because it just wasnt something I enjoyed (Sales pitching etc)

and finally asking "does it work or is it a meme?" is fucking retarded. if it "didnt work" then it wouldn't be a thing after the first year. it'd die. is it dead? no? then it works.

It's just a matter of people figuring out how to work within a system instead of listening to "its a meme" on 4chan and giving up. This applies to most things taht get this question asked.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.