[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do I get info about cryptocurrencies from? My aim is to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: bitcoin_bubble.jpg (51KB, 565x180px) Image search: [Google]
bitcoin_bubble.jpg
51KB, 565x180px
Where do I get info about cryptocurrencies from?

My aim is to get info on bubbles, pump&dumps, etc. Probably long-term "investment" as well.
>>
Do your own research dumbass
>>
you listen to biz and get in late on the latest pump
>>
have lots of btc
buy up lots of a cheap coin that is 1 satoshi (0.00000001 btc)
wait for others to buy as well, then pump or dump.

look at coinmarketcap for some cheap currencies

nothing is ever really long term and you would be lucky to find such, all alt coins are flavor of the month
>>
>>1760574
"buy cheap coin"

its not like the gainz from 1 coin are going to compensate for the other coins losses.

so put your money away for a long time is what you are saying and hope for the best.
>>
>>1760579
I thought they were being intelligent and saying to buy lots of small increments of BTC for better price ratios (say, 100 transactions of 1000 satoshi, each for below market value) then reselling them all in one transaction for a gain. But then I read what you said and realized they were poorly phrasing their shitty idea. Thanks bud.
>>
>>1760406
My advice would be to wait until Bitcoin gets back to $230-$270
>>
File: 1469228376269.gif (2MB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
1469228376269.gif
2MB, 260x260px
>>1760666
>mfw I get trips of truth

welp, time to sell all of my Bitcoin. I'll see the rest of you coiners after the bubble bursts
>>
>>1760675
How long will that take? I want to do some legitimate transactions with BTC in the mean time and I don't want to get fucked by the burst.
>>
>>1760684
http://www.coindesk.com/volume-traders-china-bitcoin-exchanges/

http://www.coindesk.com/chinas-central-bank-continue-bitcoin-exchange-inspections/

Who knows how long it will take. It may be months, it may be a couple of years. I took about 18 months for Bitcoin to stabilize at around $200-$300 after its first burst in 2013. Take that precedent as you will..
>>
>>1760696
So I can be comfortable using it as actual currency in the immediate future without worrying about waking up to a bitcoin wallet worth 1/6th of its previous value.
>>
>>1760702
With the sudden decrease in volume as a result of the PBOC investigation, I wouldn't be surprised if you did wake up one day and your wallet lost 1/6th of its previous value
>>
>>1760716
So THAT'S why liquidity is cancer right now. I've been pissed off all day trying to get started buying bitcoin, turns out I just picked the wrong week...
>>
>>1760406
Bitcoin or any kind of crypto currencies is the definition of short-term investment
-Or as it should be called- gambling
>>
>>1760657
what?

imagine there's 10 currencies that popped out of nowhere and you have $10. imagine buying 100 "coins" of 10 different currencies (at one cent each)

then you wait. at worst you've lost 10 dollars, at most, those 100 coins you've purchased of coin X is now worth 10 cents each as opposed to 1 cent before.

congrats, you have broken even
>>
>>1761328
didn't mean to say "at most".

just meant that you could hope that 1 in 10 would see increase in value. like he said >>1760942

its gambling to the degree you have no conception of what will or won't be a popular or growing currency
>>
>>1760406
Couple of days ago i talked to a guy who said smth about a new coin with massive potential or smth like that. Didn't really pay attention because i'm a poor nocoiner
>>
>>1760406
Lurk more cuck
>>
>>1761392
Where?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.