[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is successful hedge fund manager the hardest job in the world?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Is successful hedge fund manager the hardest job in the world?
>>
Probably not.
>>
>>1760299
being a mother is the hardest job in the world

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB3xM93rXbY
>>
>>1760299

It's hard convincing rich people to pay for your lavish lifestyle as you consistently underperform the indexes with higher volatilities.

>except you James you based motherfucker
>>
>>1761472
>1761472
thank tyou fro that inticing sroty
>>
>>1760299
I don't know about hardest, but it's incredibly hard.

Finance is literally the most competitive industry on the planet.

To win against the market, all the fundamental analysts, quants, banks, other funds... it's incredibly hard.

To do so year after year is even harder.
>>
File: 1472943584728.png (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1472943584728.png
1MB, 2000x2000px
>>1760299
you mean a professional con man? it's not that hard.

most of time a hedge fund managering is not about beating the markets, it's who get investors interested. so selling, scamming, and generating the profits of risk. investors will pay your mistakes, if you make nice profit you take the percentages
>>
>>1762533

true

its 90% sales.
>>
remind me why this isnt considered a ponzi scheme
>>
>>1760299

lol no
>>
>>1762533
/thread
>>
File: 897566443575.png (170KB, 600x436px) Image search: [Google]
897566443575.png
170KB, 600x436px
>>1760299
No its easy , its much harder to be a hedgehog manager
>>
Hedge fund management is actually not that hard. Investsing is hard but all you have to do is have an average growth of 15-20 percent and because you're using other people's money and you have a lot of it you can easily beat the indexes.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.