[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Best education for /biz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: prepare-for-exams-in-one-week.jpg (88KB, 800x480px) Image search: [Google]
prepare-for-exams-in-one-week.jpg
88KB, 800x480px
1) finance
2) economy
3) management
4) smth else?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-25-03-31-50.jpg (65KB, 1295x973px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-25-03-31-50.jpg
65KB, 1295x973px
how about

>open an account
>start trading
>>
>>1759959
It's monkey-trading, without understanding
It's not /biz, it's fortuity
>>
>>1759959
most of the people that make real money trading their own accounts have learned to trade somewhere else. over the years ive talked to a lot of great traders, what they all had in common was that they learned the ropes somewhere else before going out on their own. they either started at banks/prop firms/hedge funds and learned there or they had a mentor type of relationship with someone that learned at one of those places. the idea of some random, uneducated person making a killing in markets is largely a myth. not to say that it never happens, but the chances of it happening to you is so low its almost non-existant.
>>
Information and data privacy.

People cheap out on security and pay for it later. You can easily get a job along with the proper certs from the IAPP.

Plus, people will always have data breaches. The point of data privacy is more knowing what to do once it happens.
>>
>>1760447
I don't need a job, mate, I already have good and well-paid job
This is /biz, not /wrk, right?
>>
>>1759929
statistically in the US it's law or applied science/medicine.
doctors, dentists, lawyers, geologists, engineers.

after that comes finance and management.
>>
>>1760479
>geologist
I can't even dignify this with a proper insult. Being a geologist is an insult in itself
>>
>>1760479
What da fug? I don't fucking need a job, I already have one
I want either to start my own business or do private investments, how the hell dentist diploma got to help me?
>>
>>1760596
presumably when they talk about geologist/millionaires they're including geophysicists, geo engineers, etc.

either way they're historically more likely to become millionaires than straight MBA or finance grads.
>>
>>1760600
the reason those particular fields become wealthy more often than others is because they tend to start their own businesses.

a dentist is millions of times more likely to be a business owner than your average management or finance graduate.
>>
>>1760600
You sound like a real dumbass, honestly. I'd advice you to stay away from both finance and entrepreneurship as both are going to require you to learn and/or string together longer thoughts.

Just buy index funds and pretend unless you're really keen on losing money.
>>
>>1760607
I'm definitely not dumb, I just don't speak english very well, mate
I already have portfolio of bonds and blue chips, and I kinda know basics, what are ratios and what do they mean, but I want to understand everything as good as possible
>>
>>1760604
Having a practice as a dentist is not a business, it's a sort of self-employment. I already have this type of a "business"
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.