[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Success or Failure in UK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: tPSc9lL.jpg (160KB, 707x748px) Image search: [Google]
tPSc9lL.jpg
160KB, 707x748px
So, Im from USA and father was originally from England (raised in USA). I am getting my citizenship for UK soon, because I have a DUI in USA and I want to work in the trades.

Where should I move in England?
I'm a miser, and I want to start my own cess pool service company (septic tank pumpers).

I'm white with associates degree, don't want to join UK army due to bad background(kicked out USA navy).

Where should I go, and will it be easy to get a job and support myself without touching my savings?
>>
i would rather be an high schooler chad fucking high school sluts than have a trillion dollars as a beta
>>
>>1758939
ok....
be al bundy then...
>>
>>1758931
FUCK MARRY KILL???
>>
>>1758958
marry fuck 3
kill the rest
>>
>>1758962
You can't marry and fuck the same one retard. Also don't you want to shag that fake blonde?
>>
>>1758970
Sure, but 3 is definitely the best, and I have a thing for those skin tight pleather pants.
>>
>>1758931
>DUI
>white trash
>kicked out of navy
Fuck off you useless cunt, i'd rather a fuckin syrian move here than you ya daft yankee twat.
>>
>>1758931
Most of the UK is shit with ugly fuckers trying to pick a fight with you cause reasons.

I'd suggest you find somewhere in the South, close to the coasts, where at least the hipster/thug ratio is in your favour and there are loads of middle class people with decent behaviour.

However, I do not think they have septic tanks. Maybe farmers need that shit (lel).

Expect an insanely expensive life though. Dunno if your trade pays enough.
>>
>>1758972
white trash with money you dirty Pollack.
>>
>>1758974
septic tank pumpers pay $20 pounds an hour, but the owners can often make 100k + in usa with 2 trucks...

There are pumper companies everywhere (cities in grease trap Pollack job) but farm areas would be great South Essex County had a spiffy company 3 Mercedes trucks...
>>
>>1758983
Cool. Then I've learned something today. Makes sense that all that chip fat needs to be stored and pumped. I'd go for Surrey too.
>>
>>1758931
DUI isnt bad, definitely sucks but not bad enough to flee the country..
>>
The south, somewhere between Bournemouth and Brighton.
>>
>>1758931
UK job market is a complete meme
>>
>>1758931
>septic tank

no one has those anymore
>>
>>1759884
They do tho. Garden sewage treatment plants connected to soakaways are also common. Out of the way country houses and new small developments have them.
>>
You should have already found this op but if not then print this out https://www.planningportal.co.uk/info/200135/approved_documents/71/part_h_-_drainage_and_waste_disposal
>>
>>1759847
My goal is to be a septic tank pumper, and it is very convenient, get to say hi to my old rich family great aunt/uncle, and maybe even be their chauffer as well.
>>
>>1759903
thanks
>>
>>1758931
>septic tank pumpers
septic tanks aren't that common in the UK because most urban areas are on the sewage system. you'll need to move somewhere that has lots of rural population. yorkshire might be a goo shout, i don't know. i'd say cotswolds, yorkshire or the scottish highlands. lots of trades have shortages in the highlands, so if septic tanks is slow there is always plenty of work for general labour such as house painting, tiling etc.
>>
>>1759925
Hampshire or west Sussex m8.
>>
>>1759847
Seriously man. I have felonies and am a dual citizen too but don't want to leave all these mcdonalds.

Who the fuck sees brexit happening and decides now is the time to go to the U.K. Anyways...
>>
>>1759961
Brexit is great!
Throw the poles down the well!
>>
>>1758931

I dont know anyone in the UK with a septic tank except maybe a farmer. The UK isnt as less densy populated as the USA, we are a small interconnect island, we have sewers. Maybee farmers have septic tanks? Im unsure.

There are also fewer jobs here because again we are small compared to the US.

There are loads of people in trades in the UK and its generally low paying unless you are qualified and self employed.

I would stay in the US you have much more oppertunity for gain there than you do here. Atleast currently.
>>
>>1761406

My spelling and structure is fucked but you get the idea.
>>
>>1758931
Be prepared to accept a lower salary than you would in the USA, and higher living costs.
>>
I don't think many places have those septic tank. House share can be a cheap way to get a place. Avoid London as cost of living is high. South of England is best place to live. Especially cheap on the coast. Goto lidl and aldi for food. Tesco if you need alcohol. Two themes for UK is people use smartphones more and more. And they are too busy (doing other things) too cook so are increasingly eating out or getting takeaway. Find ways to cater to this and you will do well.
>>
>>1761531
>>1761494
>>1761406
Honestly I think you guys in the UK have a condition of the grass is greener on the other side...

I have tons of family in Scottish/English border, and south England.

I would bet 1 million bucks at lest 5% of the homes in Scotland have septics or cesspits.

Trades people are very very cheap in the USA. We are talking $12.00-$18 USD for a plumber, pest control, electrician, and 0 healthcare/benefits, and you have to drive 30 miles to work, and wait 1 hour in traffic each way.
>>
>>1759884
This. The vast majority of non-inbred British have plumbing. To be honest I never understood what a "septic tank" was, I just chalked it up to be one of those things you hear about I American TV but never see irl, like Twinkies, or colostomy bags, or Jews.

Anyway, the best parts of the UK to sell septic tank services to would be Wales, Scotland and mainland Ireland. Possibly some rural parts of England too but jobs would be few and far between.
>>
>>1761857
cesspit = tank that fills up with shit needs pumping almost monthly I have heard (don't exist in usa)
septic tank = tank that fills up with shit, with leech field (drains the water into field) 5 years for a pump, pump = $500 in California ($200 fee for city to 'process' poop into ocean)

in Belarus and east germany I have heard villages all share one very large septic tank, and it gets emptied frequently but probably by govt worker
>>
>>1758931
so many 9/10s in one room is something you'll never see if you go to the UK.
>>
File: 88271_1.jpg (61KB, 800x531px) Image search: [Google]
88271_1.jpg
61KB, 800x531px
Like other people have mentioned, you might suffering from the grass is greener on the other side syndrome. I have lived on both continents. I'm Belgian but live in the States right now and although life is pretty much quite the same, there's some trade offs to both places.

Brexit shouldn't be that much an issue since it wouldn't really affect your type of business. Most homes do have sewage though.

I like the EU for reasons ranging from healthcare to stuff as simple as the highway system and muh French sedans. I like the US for the people and the business climate.

I'm probably going to move back to EU long term, with all this Trump shit going on right it's never been comfier to hold a Belgian passport.

Go live there for a while, find work in your business, see if you like it. Then maybe start your own business. Moving is hard though, especially if you're going to be starting a business there's a lot of stuff you'll have to figure out.

Good luck though, having gone through it I have immense respect for people that take the leap and give up everything to move 6k miles away from everything they hold dearly.
>>
Bongs itt don't know shit op. Tanks and home treatment plants aren't only in remote places. I've worked on multiple projects in the south where they are installed on small new developments. I've seen them on sites within half a mile of city centres.

Somewhere like Winchester would be ideal. If you can find anywhere hiring.
>>
File: blairwhite.jpg (61KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
blairwhite.jpg
61KB, 900x900px
>>1758931
plot twist
all were born with cocks
some might still have cocks
you won't know until you know
>>
>>1762404
yah... fuck scotland/ireland/wales
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.